Tiatto gets FA charge:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree about the passion and commitment, so maybe on that basis he is what we need because of the lack of it in the rest of the team.

However, that can only get you so far, and far too often he shows mindless aggression (as opposed to commitment) and a distinct lack of skill and precision (in his tackling and shooting).

He'd be my first name on the teamsheet, to be honest

Not if you were using official club stationery it wouldn't as that comes already pre printed with Hughes and Maybury on it in big letters

I agree about the passion and commitment, so maybe on that basis he is what we need because of the lack of it in the rest of the team.

However, that can only get you so far, and far too often he shows mindless aggression (as opposed to commitment) and a distinct lack of skill and precision (in his tackling and shooting).

10 bookings and a violent conduct charge in 27 appearances (some of them from the bench) suggests that you are right. It's probably too late to change him now though.

I Can't see Worthington wanting Tiatto if he doesn't play again this season

I think that goes without saying. Tiatto definitely will not be here next season; Worthington will probably not be here next season.

Tiatto could have played his last game for us if he is hit with a 5 game ban :038:

how the **** anyone thinks this is a good thing in the position were in is beyond me. against d***y he way the best player on the pitch because he gives a shit. i suppose it would be better to have some half hearted **** in his possition. THINK ABOUT IT!!!

Is Tiatto's ban an immediate one? I hope it is, or else tomorrow will be his last home match for us (I think).

Is Tiatto's ban an immediate one? I hope it is, or else tomorrow will be his last home match for us (I think).

Immediate ban - he will be available for the last two games of the season. I still don't understand why the FA have not invoked the additional match ban on account of his earlier suspension - they have in the case of Moore.

Immediate ban - he will be available for the last two games of the season. I still don't understand why the FA have not invoked the additional match ban on account of his earlier suspension - they have in the case of Moore.

Tiatto is suspended to-day so won't his 3 games be on top of that?

Just had a look at the FA site about this. Tiatto has in fact been booked for the last two matches for getting his 10th card in the game against Derby. He has now got a 3-game ban for the violent conduct.

I can't see any reason why he didn't get the additional ban for his earlier suspensions - in fact it aeems that it should have been a further two matches, one for each of his previous bans - meaning that it seems that it should have been a 5-match ban and 'good-bye already' for Danny.

Tiatto is suspended to-day so won't his 3 games be on top of that?

I make you right on that. He was suspended from the Plymouth and today's game on account of his 10th booking in the Derby game. But the FA has definitely put his suspension down as starting yesterday and being until City have played 3 first-team games.

I suppose that we will have to wait to see what happens.

I make you right on that. He was suspended from the Plymouth and today's game on account of his 10th booking in the Derby game. But the FA has definitely put his suspension down as starting yesterday and being until City have played 3 first-team games.

I suppose that we will have to wait to see what happens.

I think Tiatto was offered just a 3 match ban if he pleaded guilty, (which he did), Moore didn't plead guilty so got the 4 match ban (I think)

Surely this means Danny is ok to play last game of the season ? He has a 3 match ban aswell as a two for two yellow cards (he has served 1 match already) with 5 matches to go. Danny is ok to play Wolves surely :102:

Surely this means Danny is ok to play last game of the season ? He has a 3 match ban aswell as a two for two yellow cards (he has served 1 match already) with 5 matches to go. Danny is ok to play Wolves surely :102:

what feckin use is he to us on the last game, the following day he is back off down under. In effect he is getting 4 weeks pay for doing feck all.
I would tell him to sod off back home to australia now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669