Tiatto gets FA charge:

Status
Not open for further replies.
what feckin use is he to us on the last game, the following day he is back off down under. In effect he is getting 4 weeks pay for doing feck all.
I would tell him to sod off back home to australia now.
Yeah, and take his ****ing boomerang with him.

I think Tiatto was offered just a 3 match ban if he pleaded guilty, (which he did), Moore didn't plead guilty so got the 4 match ban (I think)

Tiatto was offered a three-match ban; Moore was offered a four-match ban.

Last edited:
Surely this means Danny is ok to play last game of the season ? He has a 3 match ban aswell as a two for two yellow cards (he has served 1 match already) with 5 matches to go. Danny is ok to play Wolves surely :102:

The way that the FA have it dated at the moment, he will be available to play in our last two games.

Do we know the definate situation regarding Tiatto? Will he be allowed to play again this season?

For the information available, yes. Tiatto missed the first of his three against Norwich.

But that was also the second of the two from his previous suspension. I wouldn't be so sure!

He was already banned from the Norwich game. You can not serve two bans in the same game. If the club has not already taken advice on this, it would be wise for them to agree the situation with the FA before playing him again.

If they play him whilst suspended they stand to lose any points that they gain from that game as well as being fined.

Yes, but surely he can't serve two bans in the same game, The Norwich ban was the last of a 2 match suspension.

I would take "with immediate effect" to mean as soon as he has finished his current suspension, so his first match of his 3 match ban will be against B'ham, meaning that he would be available for the Wolves game.

He was already banned from the Norwich game. You can not serve two bans in the same game. If the club has not already taken advice on this, it would be wise for them to agree the situation with the FA before playing him again.

If they play him whilst suspended they stand to lose any points that they gain from that game as well as being fined.

I see what you mean Boc.

But the suspension list on the FA should say in this instance
-------------------Started--------------------Ended
Danny Tiatto Date of Derby game Day after Norwich Game
Suspended 2 games for total of yellow cards
Danny Tiatto Day after Norwich game Day after Preston Game

Like Jonathan Douglas of Leeds United on the suspension list looks.

I see what you mean Boc.

But the suspension list on the FA should say in this instance
-------------------Started--------------------Ended
Danny Tiatto Date of Derby game Day after Norwich Game
Suspended 2 games for total of yellow cards
Danny Tiatto Day after Norwich game Day after Preston Game

Like Jonathan Douglas of Leeds United on the suspension list looks.

I would agree - but better to be safe than sorry. Remember that the FA have already cocked-up on the length of the ban (he should have had an additional match ban because of his previous suspension) - they're not the best organised outfit!

They're crap from top to bottom. Even at county level they're clueless :icon_wink

most definitely. I have now told the L&RCFA twice that a player doesnt play for me he just has the same name as one of my players and I still get his suspensions letters. I have spent nearly half an hour on the phone so far trying to sort this out.

I see the Mockery took note of our conversation.

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co....tentPK=17102635&folderPk=77460&pNodeId=132401

He's a school of thought. With Tiatto getting his yellow card against Derby and then subsequently after the 90 minutes being shown a straight red card. Maybe the yellow card didn't apply and that's why the 3-game suspension started against Norwich. It was orignally due to be a 2 game suspension and thats why he was left out against Plymouth but the latest decision's wipping out the original 2 game suspension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669