Title Challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
An interesting one. At the same point last season with 15 games still to play who would have seriously considered we would escape relegation?

Is winning the title more or less likely than the great escape?

We have a massive chance, an unbelievable chance.

Taking a step back and looking what is happening is mind blowing.

We'll beat Man City and Liverpool

If we draw or beat Man City and Arsenal then we have as good a chance as either of them to win it.

At the moment the title is ours to lose!

I've just looked at the fixtures for the final day of the season, of the so-called "big 4" Man City are the only ones who aren't at home, funny that.

Agree with this and everyone else that has said it. I would say if we can get 5 points from the next 3 games then we are in the title chase.

If we don't we are still absolutely on for champions league. It feels incredible just typing it.

The club and that includes the fans are in an absolute WIN WIN situation.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I'm feeling very apprehensive about Liverpool at home, but what a time it is to be alive!

Ten years ago it was all about Stephen Hughes, Iain Hume and Patrick Gerrbrand.

I'm feeling very apprehensive about Liverpool at home, but what a time it is to be alive!

Ten years ago it was all about Stephen Hughes, Iain Hume and Patrick Gerrbrand.
Ten years ago I was needing to get stupidly drunk just to numb the misery of watching us play.

Now I get stupidly drunk while enjoying watching us play from the comfort of my lounge. If I'd known being a plastic fan could have had such an impact on the team's performance I'd have done it back then and saved a fortune.

CaRckzEUcAAXKTW.png

Dare I say it... But I'm almost starting to believe. At least that we can get Top 4.

I imagine those odds would change dramatically IF we beat Man City at the weekend... Would that make us the bookies favourites!?

Dare I say it... But I'm almost starting to believe. At least that we can get Top 4.

I imagine those odds would change dramatically IF we beat Man City at the weekend... Would that make us the bookies favourites!?

Nah! Coz the pundits keep telling us the bubble is still going to burst, and the wheels will fall off, and we do not come from Manchester or London and the team we put out does not cost £250million.

Nah! Coz the pundits keep telling us the bubble is still going to burst, and the wheels will fall off, and we do not come from Manchester or London and the team we put out does not cost £250million.

It's alright, we've borrowed Arsenal's wheels until the summer.

I don't think Top 4 is in any doubt now - the only question is do you go balls to the wall and say we're going to win the league before or after we beat Man City?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669