Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anybody else get a tad emotional when it said "Milan Mandaric, Owner of Leicester City"

Also when the Sky News ticker bar said:

Breaking News: Milan Mandaric confirmed as new owner of Leicester City

I nearly shed a tear

Last edited:
I think we should take MM's statements with a pinch of salt, he has a habit of saying one thing then doing another.

Less than a year ago he said this:

"My future here is very solid, I can tell our supporters I will be chairman next season for the whole of the season. One day I will leave and hand everything over to 'Sacha' (Gaydamak). But before I go I want to see the stadium rebuilt and the club in a new training ground."

Exactly, he is hardly going to sack Kelly or give him an ultimatum on his future at the welcome press conference.

Did anybody else get a tad emotional when it said "Milan Mandaric, Owner of Leicester City"

I nearly shed a tear

Best day of my life!

can someone please send me a link so i can listen to the Press conference

How great was it not just to see the takeover, but to see Leicester City as the headline news, big story of the day? Been so long since we've been big news, in a good way at least!

Top stuff, great day! I'm gonna be absolutely hammered tonight singing Milan songs to anyone I pass!

I nearly bought a pint

Bloody hell, a momentous day indeed!;)

( not being serious, Melts! ).

I nearly shed a tear

Had a funny warm feeling inside no tears though :icon_bigg

Don't be surprised to see RK shunted sideways, MM admitted that Kelly was part of his plans, however IMO he did look uncomfortable when pressed about Dowie and he did admit to speaking to him and several other managers.

Kelly has gone IMO. But today was not the day to make such an announcment.

Last edited:
How great was it not just to see the takeover, but to see Leicester City as the headline news, big story of the day? Been so long since we've been big news, in a good way at least!

Top stuff, great day! I'm gonna be absolutely hammered tonight singing Milan songs to anyone I pass!

And more coverage promised :038:

Don't be surprised to see RK shunted sideways, MM admitted that Kelly was part of his plans, however IMO he did look uncomfortable when pressed about Dowie and he did admit to speaking to him and several other managers.

Kelly has gone IMO. But today was not the day to make such an announcment.

Completely agree. Nobody would do that. It's supposed to be a positive moment for everyone, sacking Kelly would give it a bad air.

tim davies has gotta go now surely he didnt even no what day it was at the start of the confrenece! and a dvd talk bout cheap!

How long til we get the "BUY YOUR OWN COPY OF THE DVD GIVEN TO MANDARIC!!" story on the OS? ;) I give it an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669