Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read Mandaric's support for Kelly as 'I will get a couple of good loans for him and if he can keep pushing us up the table he can maybe stay until the end of the season'.

I understand that the main hold-up in all this was that MM stuck out for a free copy of the DVD.

Oh FFS, I have been on here everyday since the takeover rumour started and then the bloody day it gets confirmed, I am stuck in Uni trying to finish some coursework to hand in today and miss, what sounded like a great press conference!! I knew I should of just not bothered with the coursework!! :icon_lol:

Was it played on Radio Leicester? Do you think they will put it up so you can listen again?

Completely agree. Nobody would do that. It's supposed to be a positive moment for everyone, sacking Kelly would give it a bad air.

Quite.

It's not very nice sacking people when they have probably done their best - and simply not been up to it.

Anyway, MM has had plenty of time to consider how best to handle this one - whether it's now, next week or in the close season.

Today is one to rejoice over - the end of an incredibly depressing era for the club. Obviously, it's going to be difficult to drag the club back to top flight football, but at least we have a chance now.

now the next news who to get in on loan! We can only play 5 loans players in a match so only really one to come in?

Not just camp but utterly embarrassing

He had three lines of introduction, and he made about four stuttering mistakes.

I was cringeing. Thanks for all your efforts Tim, but it realy looked like man vrs. boy on that PC didn't it?

Last edited:
Just my luck - not been able to see anything yet as been too busy.......

I have Sky+'d it so am looking forward to seeing it later....

Sounds very positive from what I've just quickly scanned here, but I didn't really expect anything else from such a media savvy character.

Roll on the exciting times........

Welcome Mr Mandaric. :038:

Just my luck - not been able to see anything yet as been too busy.......

I have Sky+'d it so am looking forward to seeing it later....

Sounds very positive from what I've just quickly scanned here, but I didn't really expect anything else from such a media savvy character.

Roll on the exciting times........

Welcome Mr Mandaric. :038:

Regardless of anything else, he is a man with genuine personality and charisma - something we have not seen at our club for some time

There's a rollercoaster to ride and we're all at the front of the queue

Come on !

Not just camp but utterly embarrassing

He had three lines of introduction, and he made about four stuttering mistakes.
I did pick up on the fact the TD didn't say "Over to Milan M, the new owner of Leicester City", he just sort of mumbled and looked at him

Regardless of anything else, he is a man with genuine personality and charisma - something we have not seen at our club for some time
!

I'll second that....

(PS - I wasn't criticising MM in my previous post, quite the opposite....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669