Tottenham riots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ignoring all the semantics what we are saying is, people who provide thousands of jobs, sell people things they want to buy, provide trains to get people to work, they are the real bad guys. People who riot, loot and destroy they're really victims.

When you put it like that it's obvious really.

I think you've got that a bit wrong. Don't you mean, people who appropriate vast sums of money to themselves that could otherwise be used to fund hospitals, care services, schools, universities, the police, fire brigades and other community services for the poorest and most vulnerable - these should be our role models.

I think you've got that a bit wrong. Don't you mean, people who appropriate vast sums of money to themselves that could otherwise be used to fund hospitals, care services, schools, universities, the police, fire brigades and other community services for the poorest and most vulnerable - these should be our role models.

Who are we talking about now?People who claim benefits even though they are capable of working?People who destroy property that will have to be paid for by the govt? Or are we talking about people who work hard, take risks with their own money and provide thousands of jobs?

Anyway, I'll leave the politics of envy to you. I'm off to the match.

Last edited:
You do say some bizarre things, major. Where is the envy in pointing out that the actions of some of the very rich **** up the world?

Who are we talking about now?People who claim benefits even though they are capable of working?People who destroy property that will have to be paid for by the govt? Or are we talking about people who work hard, take risks with their own money and provide thousands of jobs?

Tax avoidance by the rich costs the country more than benefit fraud. Both need to be stamped out.

:icon_roll Monopoly is a board game and a cartel is a plank of wood with some old pram wheels on it that we used to ride down hills.
:icon_bigg
Ignoring all the semantics what we are saying is, people who provide thousands of jobs, sell people things they want to buy, provide trains to get people to work, they are the real bad guys. People who riot, loot and destroy they're really victims.

When you put it like that it's obvious really.
Quite.

Business can't survive in a country without an infrastructure. I have yet to see the evidence that these people built that prior to getting their business started. This fact is something that most people forget.

Business can't survive in a country without an infrastructure. I have yet to see the evidence that these people built that prior to getting their business started. This fact is something that most people forget.

But they've paid enough tax to the govt over the years both personally and through the business to pay for some infrastructure. They may use some avoidance schemes but they'll have still paid more tax than the majority of the country. If you bring in very high wealth taxes the evidence shows that people move their business to other countries.

But they've paid enough tax to the govt over the years both personally and through the business to pay for some infrastructure. They may use some avoidance schemes but they'll have still paid more tax than the majority of the country. If you bring in very high wealth taxes the evidence shows that people move their business to other countries.

I've never understood taxing higher earners more, do they use more public services?

Love this picture of a female looter running away with 4 pairs of shoes and a big grin on her face. Bet she wasn't smiling when she saw this picture publicised.

What is it with women and shoes anyway?

13.08.jpg

Love this picture of a female looter running away with 4 pairs of shoes and a big grin on her face. Bet she wasn't smiling when she saw this picture publicised.

What is it with women and shoes anyway?

View attachment 7992

**** knows with the shoes thing, I reckon I'm not the only man who struggles to pick one pair out that I like never mind 500.

She should have tried looting herself a jacket that fits while she was at it. Unless of course that's the style these days, the 'same coat I've had since I was five' look. Daft bint.

Last edited:
I doubt it. But Virgin have a monopoly over West Coast Main Line, for example.

Only if you exclude services provided by London Midland, Arriva Cross Country, Northern, TransPennine, ScotRail and, to a lesser extent, London Overground. Chiltern and East Coast also provide competing services between cities served by Virgin. You might also wish to point out that Branson does not even have a monopoly in Virgin Trains, 49% of the company being owned by Stagecoach.

We are all being played like the ****wits that most of us are. These riots are managed and controlled and play straight into the hands of your masters and betters. Expect more fascistic control as a result of this nonsense.The knee-jerk responses in this thread demonstrate the desires of the political and bankster elites. Ask yourself who is the worst criminal, a bankster that arserapes your country, and ultimately you, for all that it is worth or a ****tard, uneducated arsehole that steals a few pairs of runners out of a shop window.
Stop your knee jerk bullshit, you are only smashing yourself in the face.

We are all being played like the ****wits that most of us are. These riots are managed and controlled and play straight into the hands of your masters and betters. Expect more fascistic control as a result of this nonsense.The knee-jerk responses in this thread demonstrate the desires of the political and bankster elites. Ask yourself who is the worst criminal, a bankster that arserapes your country, and ultimately you, for all that it is worth or a ****tard, uneducated arsehole that steals a few pairs of runners out of a shop window.

Well, quite. A fine return.

Macky is back :038::038::038:

Who cares that he is sprouting shite, let's just rejoice in the fact that he has deemed to come back :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669