Tottenham riots

Status
Not open for further replies.
5b7df674-71bd-a2f7.jpg

Two points and three questions..
A looter is not necessarily a rioter. With looting the cure is simple. People loot because they feel they can get something without paying for it and get away with it. The cure is to prosecute looters as has happened.I would be surprised if we get that type of looting again for some time. Those who were simply thieves did not expect to end up in court. However, rioters are a much more complex problem. I don't know the answer.

Young people need jobs. But what do we do about those young people who give the impression they will be troublemakers at work.. If an employer has to choose between two young people he might ask certain questions - what are their exam results, are they likely to turn up on time, are they likely to get along with middle aged people working in the same place, are they likely to react well to criticism, talk intelligible English, will their appearance reflect well on the firm and arguably the most reliable indicator of a good young employee did they have a good attitude at school..
I do not know any gang members and so my impression may be completely wrong but I would guess that the average rioter would be on the losing side in all these interview questions.

How do we make the 22 year old gang member employable?
How do we stop his 8 year old younger brother ending up in a gang?
I am aware that I have taken a male attitude above so - is there a different answer for female rioters.

If an employer has to choose between two young people he might ask certain questions - what are their exam results, are they likely to turn up on time, are they likely to get along with middle aged people working in the same place, are they likely to react well to criticism, talk intelligible English, will their appearance reflect well on the firm and arguably the most reliable indicator of a good young employee did they have a good attitude at school.

And the most important criteria. Are they shaggable :icon_bigg

All this kissing Macky's eArse is making me mad, I may have to smash up Primark and go rob from Nettos.
Do not incite a riot if I were you or you could end up behind bars

Two men have been handed four-year jail terms for setting up Facebook pages encouraging people to riot – even though the riots never took place.

The sentences are some of the stiffest handed down so far by the courts since last week's widespread disturbances and signal how determined the judiciary is to punish anyone caught using social media to spread looting or violence.

Last edited:
Oh I think that post is worth at least 2 days of bread and water.

Pane e acqua per favore - this Kew we are talking about here!

Look at that nose, you can tell he's a bad un, and the one on the right has just the look of a riot inciting hoolie. Off with their heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669