Tottenham riots

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are all being played like the ****wits that most of us are. These riots are managed and controlled and play straight into the hands of your masters and betters. Expect more fascistic control as a result of this nonsense.The knee-jerk responses in this thread demonstrate the desires of the political and bankster elites. Ask yourself who is the worst criminal, a bankster that arserapes your country, and ultimately you, for all that it is worth or a ****tard, uneducated arsehole that steals a few pairs of runners out of a shop window.
Stop your knee jerk bullshit, you are only smashing yourself in the face.

Hmmm. Do you have any opinions on religion?

We are all being played like the ****wits that most of us are. These riots are managed and controlled and play straight into the hands of your masters and betters. Expect more fascistic control as a result of this nonsense.The knee-jerk responses in this thread demonstrate the desires of the political and bankster elites. Ask yourself who is the worst criminal, a bankster that arserapes your country, and ultimately you, for all that it is worth or a ****tard, uneducated arsehole that steals a few pairs of runners out of a shop window.
You, sir, have been missed :038:

Welcome.

Who's the new boy?

The subtle difference is that the bankers didn't break any laws, they just took ridiculously irresponsible risks in the pursuit of gain.
The blame for their ability to take such chances falls squarely on Gordon 'Genuine smile' Brown's spineless approach to regulation.

Looks like you are right Macky judging by this Police over reaction in Wythenshawe, Manchester
police-in-manchester-pic-the-people-900875244.jpg

These police officers were interested in a bag one of them had.

They tore it open but there just seemed to be boxes of Smarties and other stuff from Greggs.

http://www.people.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/2011/08/14/dont-move-102039-23343114/

Last edited:
I think Macky's brief return might have been a one off occasion, unfortunately. Or fortunately, whichever way you look at it (I'm in the former category).

I think Macky's brief return might have been a one off occasion, unfortunately. Or fortunately, whichever way you look at it (I'm in the former category).

Let's just give him a bit of space. He's made the first (not so) tentative steps back so we mustn't do anything that may frighten him away again.

Let us not forget he is a sensitive soul :icon_bigg

Not by all

C'mere and give me a big, sloppy kiss sweet-cheeks

I think Macky's brief return might have been a one off occasion, unfortunately.

Don't panic, I've just been busy

Let us not forget he is a sensitive soul :icon_bigg

:icon_lol: I'm overcome with emotion at the beautiful welcome you've all given me. Even the cranky, old fascist. He lusts after me in his own special way

Right. The Mackster is back.

Now for Melts, Highland and Beaumont..........

Not Nwets though. **** no :icon_bigg

Last edited:
All this kissing Macky's eArse is making me mad, I may have to smash up Primark and go rob from Nettos.

All this kissing Macky's eArse is making me mad, I may have to smash up Primark and go rob from Nettos.

Well, you can just suck my eCock.

No... seriously, will you? I have eMoneys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669