'Useless' - A constructive critique of Pearson's managerial style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets draw a line under it all and start again.

He obviously doesnt rate Nigel so we will have to live with that. As long as we dont have thread after thread of anti Nigel stuff then so be it.

Come on you Blue Foxes!!

What abuse? where is it? Can you link to it so that it can be dealt with?

It's everywhere

Everywhere, I tells ya

I have it on good authority that in excess of 734 potentially entertaining and enthralling posters have fled this forum as a direct result of the vicious and rabid bullying that has taken place

I hate all of you, completely

Mainly constant piss taking of his punctuation and lack of grammar.

Thank **** the Pope is a humourless bastard - just imagine the levels of abuse victims would have suffered if all the priests had started taking the piss out of the congregation.

Just think of the millions of poor children - the priests do.

Do you have any examples of that?

Come on Macky. You showed your approval of one example with a smiley.

There is a lot of bullying on this forum which is one reason why it never grows much beyond a small group of active people. :rolleyes:

I would not use the word "bullying" but there is an element that likes to attack posters rather than the post. I believe "flaming" is the proper term. This thread has been a prime example. The Forum does seem to me to have become less welcoming in the last two or three years. I would guess that non-members reading this thread and some other threads may well feel the hostility makes it not worth contributing.

To return to Pearson's management style: it has changed. In his first incarnation he stood alone on the touchline. The only member of staff who talked to him was Craig Shakespeare though I presume he was sometimes relaying messages from Steve Walsh Sr in the stand. This time Shakespeare often joins him on the touchline and is much more vocal. Nowadays he also occasionally consults with Mike Stowell and Jon Rudkin (and not just when there is an injury).

Come on Macky. You showed your approval of one example with a smiley.

Really? I use lots of smileys, I'm a smiley kind of guy, could you link me to it or perhaps quote it so that I know what you're referring to?
I haven't seen any examples of bullying, at all.

Post 53 of this thread.

I'm sorry, I must've misunderstood you, I thought you were talking about an example of bullying.

If I haven't misunderstood you then you will need to explain to me who it is exactly that is doing the bullying, who it is that is being bullied and what form did this bullying take.

If you stand by what you are saying why would you need anonymity? Just don't post stuff you wouldn't say to peoples faces.
people's :018:

Did your parents baguette you in Leicester?
Post of the year. Early days though.

There is a lot of bullying on this forum which is one reason why it never grows much beyond a small group of active people. :rolleyes:
You say that like it's a bad thing. To my mind, it's testing of resolve, not bullying.

I'm still not sure why the fact (?) that they are partially blind keeps getting brought up?

They obviously know where all the keys are; they're just typing in lazy/poor English which some people find irritating.
I'm partially blind too which means I feel comfortable calling him a lazy eye fecker in the same way black guys call each other the 'n' word.

O'Shea Jackson.
George North.

Talking of tits, it's 'that' day today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675