'Useless' - A constructive critique of Pearson's managerial style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people being so horrible to this chap? Is it not possible to disagree with him without dishing out abuse? I guess all of this crap has come from people making the assumption that he was a 'Hull troll' which now looks not to be the case. But it's okay because he isn't great with English so the abuse is justified, eh? Even if he was a Hull City fan the behaviour of some on here has been pretty disgusting.

So what if his English isn't the best? Does this mean he shouldn't be allowed to contribute without getting nasty replies? ****ing bullies. Ignore them, Terry.

There hasn't been any abuse at all. I should know, I'm pretty good at spotting it. Ask Gallagher.

Call it what you will. People have been unnecessarily hostile to a bloke doing nothing worse than try to take part.

Last edited:
tbf there is something quite aestethically pleasing about writing in all lowercase with no or little punctuation, you also get the added feel of knowing you are contributing to the evolution of the english language

or should that be langwich

Last edited:
and anyone who disagrees is a luddite

last edited by profondo rosso today at 2:15:59 pm

awesome my username is a shopping link to the films ost

Goblin are great! As is Fabio Frizzi!

Long guitar instrumentals should only be used on soundtrack to sleazy and campy Italian horror films though, nowhere else.

I understand and applaud his motives but I feel Terry made a tactical mistake in using what I presume is his real name.

I know that you have concerns about this in your own case but I'm wondering whether it is a real problem. It is not as though the real names of many people on this forum are unknown to many others.

I know that you have concerns about this in your own case but I'm wondering whether it is a real problem. It is not as though the real names of many people on this forum are unknown to many others.

If you stand by what you are saying why would you need anonymity? Just don't post stuff you wouldn't say to peoples faces.

Anyone wants a fight, my name is Derek 'massive cock' Jenkinslop and I hang around Bradgate deer park tower at 6pm every night. C'mon you puny excuses for men, you could even wait for me in the car park as I sit in my car in my pants.

South is cause i live in the south but yeah terry is me real name.joined this forum to talk about leicester city and i'm proud to be a leicester fan born and bread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669