'Useless' - A constructive critique of Pearson's managerial style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking to Rudkins father in law last night and he had similar praise for Hopper and the club expect him to
Become the next big thing. Apparently he " has everything " strength, pace, good in the air,good ball control and he is on the bench today. Get him on I say nothing to lose.

We did have something to lose - the match.
When we were down to ten men the team did a good impression of players who did not want to lose.

The attacks on Pearson have come after we drew away from home to a team above us in the table. What on earth would the "constructive" critics have said if we had lost to Blackpool.

When we were down to ten men the team did a good impression of players who did not want to lose.

The attacks on Pearson have come after we drew away from home to a team above us in the table. What on earth would the "constructive" critics have said if we had lost to Blackpool.

What ? Are you on drugs? How does my post asking to give a young lad a chance end up as an attack on Pearson. Bacon !

What ? Are you on drugs? How does my post asking to give a young lad a chance end up as an attack on Pearson. Bacon !

If you look at my post you will see that I made two distinct points.

In the first paragraph I answered your point about having nothing to lose. You may disagree with my view but it was courteous and did not attack you.
I then separated that from the second paragraph which was about the thread - and the title of the thread certainly attacked Pearson. It was Terry South and not you who used the word "constructive" in calling the manager "useless". Your post about Hopper was very interesting and I did not see it then and do not see it now as an attack on Pearson.

I have answered your comment. I hope you will do me the courtesy of explaining why you chose to make the comment about drugs. I am also baffled by the decision to use the word "Bacon" at the end of your response.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz boring

I just find it unbelievable the amount of nasty post i get on here.What have i done ? I'm on here to express my views and read other views.Totally out of order

I really can't be bothered to read all that but the last bit made me laugh out loud.

Yeah i know matt b.Just fed up being criticised on how i say things or how i put things,i'm partially blind and doing the best i can.

Yeah i know matt b.Just fed up being criticised on how i say things or how i put things,i'm partially blind and doing the best i can.

Forgive me if I have it totally wrong, but how does being partially blind stop you putting capital letters?

Why are people being so horrible to this chap? Is it not possible to disagree with him without dishing out abuse? I guess all of this crap has come from people making the assumption that he was a 'Hull troll' which now looks not to be the case. But it's okay because he isn't great with English so the abuse is justified, eh? Even if he was a Hull City fan the behaviour of some on here has been pretty disgusting.

So what if his English isn't the best? Does this mean he shouldn't be allowed to contribute without getting nasty replies? ****ing bullies. Ignore them, Terry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670