Speculation Vardy to Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully tongue in cheek. Mrs Vardy must be pretty pissed at the trolls so hard to read her and Jamie's true thoughts on the transfer.
If they are teetering on a decision then the
minority of silly short sighted twats we have as fellow fans might help make their minds up.

Gotta say, if somebody offered me a 50% pay rise, I may well be tempted.
However, I don't play for LCFC, the biggest and bestest team in the whole of................
Leicestershire.

Interestingly, if Jack Wilshere has been tempting JV with the Emirates, has Joe Hart been coaxing Jack?

No doubt he'll get booed by the morons next season when we play Arsenal. He's spearheaded us to the greatest days this club has ever seen and deserves to be respected for that, whatever he decides to do next. Same goes for the rest of this team.

I'm resigned to the fact he's going now. Absolutely gutted. But I'll always have the memories

Couldnt agree more !!!

I always hated Yoko. I don't know why, especially as I was still wearing shorts when they broke up. But I was wearing shorts tonight - that is probably something important? Bob, you wearing shorts?

I'm not now though because I'm drunk and nude in bed. Now I just hate Leicester fans again like I do every summer. Only more so this one. But not as much as I'll hate myself in the morning. Damn you flaccid penis, damn you.

Sorry, what is this thread about again?

I always hated Yoko. I don't know why, especially as I was still wearing shorts when they broke up. But I was wearing shorts tonight - that is probably something important? Bob, you wearing shorts?

I'm not now though because I'm drunk and nude in bed. Now I just hate Leicester fans again like I do every summer. Only more so this one. But not as much as I'll hate myself in the morning. Damn you flaccid penis, damn you.

Sorry, what is this thread about again?

No idea.

But thanks to you it seems to now be about something entirely different anyway.
& all the better for it.

I've always liked you.You're ****ing weird.There's far too little of that in the world today.

Stringer says he doesn't see it happening - you'd think he'd have some kind of source that could tell him!

If Vardy is really having a medical then he's obviously going.

Giroud also said he's been told Vardy wants to join

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670