Wayne Brown to Preston North End

Status
Not open for further replies.
"He gives us a bit of balance in the centre of defence, he can play on the left of defence and that gives us the option of playing Sean St. Ledger on the right. We are really delighted to get him on board, he's the right type of character, he is a winner."

He's the right type of character eh Mr Ferguson! Have you not been reading the rumours!!?

No more replacing the lyrics 'rain down' with 'Wayne Brown' during Paranoid Android then.....

I wonder what kind of reception he'll get next season... will you applaud or boo him?

I won't give him any kind of acknowledgement whatsoever.

He was a mediocre player who used to play for us, nothing more, nothing less.

From the financial side of things, have we had to pay off a large section of his contract by taking this course of action?

It wouldn't surprise me if we had to pay him off, Preston probably aren't paying him as much as we did. We probably had to pay him the difference between what he would have earned here and what he's getting there.

I wonder what kind of reception he'll get next season... will you applaud or boo him?

Is that a serious question!?!?

It wouldn't surprise me if we had to pay him off, Preston probably aren't paying him as much as we did. We probably had to pay him the difference between what he would have earned here and what he's getting there.

So therefore hasn't saved the club much money in terms of getting in new players. ****ing useless lump has done even more damage!

Wayne Brown has been introduced to a new colleague in Anthony Bamber who is featured here

A BNP activist who delivered leaflets which blamed Muslims for the heroin trade has been cleared of intending to incite religious hatred.

Anthony Bamber, 54, of Preston, printed and distributed the documents claiming Muslims were responsible for importing the drug from Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Mr Bamber said he had targeted the leaflets at professionals, hoping to create curiosity and interest which would then lead to a debate.

He said: "It was a desire to protest at what I say is a monstrous abomination. I believe I have the right to protest about the heroin trade

Well if it's by mutual consent, then I would've thought we'd agreed a settlement with him rather than pay off his entire contract. Although if his actions were deemed gross misconduct, I think we would be able to cancel his contract without paying any compo. B

Well much like the Solano thing I'm not really bothered about this one. Both have been relatively decent for us but hardly key players so no big loss with either one.

This got me thinking-the fact he has been released by mutual consent, does this mean the case against him failed? Surely we would've just sacked him otherwise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669