Wedding Reception Venues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_B

i wish i'd have put a disposable camera on each table at ours and asked people to take piccies themselves during the meal and evening. I can't remember half the people who came now!

Oh. I thought that was quite a unique idea. Obviously not. We'll still do it though.

We did that, and were happy with the pics, but two things to note:

It becomes very apparant the difference in quality between disposable and digital camera, it looks like our wedding was in the 80s!

It costs around £6 per camera to develop!

MKFox

is she handcuffed to those railings? nice work...

Motown Fox

The last two Wedding receptions I went to were at the Tigers and at The Walkers (Keith Weller Lounge).

Neither were what I would call "special" but the backdrops in both cases were good as were the surrounds. Such as the photo's and the memorabilia on the walls at both venues. At the Tigers my niece had her photo with her husband and the Heineken Cup on the pitch.

Cate Fox

The last two Wedding receptions I went to were at the Tigers and at The Walkers (Keith Weller Lounge).

Neither were what I would call "special" but the backdrops in both cases were good as were the surrounds. Such as the photo's and the memorabilia on the walls at both venues. At the Tigers my niece had her photo with her husband and the Heineken Cup on the pitch.

I had my reception at the Tigers (what a waste of money looking back, but hey ho) - they are quite accommodating in your requirements, lots of different size rooms to pick from and a good choice on buffet options/drinks options etc. Very helpful staff too.

Darth Vodka

Met him today, he is a nice bloke. Also met his son who didn't say a lot but he's a big unit. Anyway, he's after Brauny Hall....good luck to him.

yeah he's supposed to be a real arse to work with, got some funny stories

in fact him and my uncle (who used to own Stag Hairdressing in Leicester) are supposed to be the biggest bellends ever to to do business with in Leicestershire

but both nice enough people

The Major

Went to a wedding reception at Prestwold Hall last night. The food was okay but there wasn't much of it.

The bar staff all seemed like school kids, I asked for a spritzer and the girl had a go and ask someone what it was.

The rooms were to small too, everybody was spread out into different rooms. Apparently it cost a shitload of money. I couldn't really recommend it.

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
Went to a wedding reception at Prestwold Hall last night. The food was okay but there wasn't much of it.

The bar staff all seemed like school kids, I asked for a spritzer and the girl had a go and ask someone what it was.

The rooms were to small too, everybody was spread out into different rooms. Apparently it cost a shitload of money. I couldn't really recommend it.

A spritzer? Presumably she called you a bender?? :icon_wink

lazzer

Are you sure she just didnt go round the back and piss her self laughing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669