Wedding Reception Venues

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKFox

i wish i'd have put a disposable camera on each table at ours and asked people to take piccies themselves during the meal and evening. I can't remember half the people who came now!

Darth Vodka

i wish i'd have put a disposable camera on each table at ours and asked people to take piccies themselves during the meal and evening. I can't remember half the people who came now!

i went a wedding where they did that and they were happy with the results

fox58

Not a wedding, but have been to and organised events at Beadles Golf course in East Goscote. The food is a decent standard and a pleasant setting. The room is £150 for the evening, the DJ £190 and the food is £16.50 per head.

went to a wedding there last summer, was really good and a great setting for the photos with the lake next to the club house

enderby fox

I went to a wedding a couple of years ago where they did that but the lads nicked the cameras and dipped into the toilets and each took a picture of their knobs. Safe to say we didn't see any of those pictures again.

Boy Genius

Banned

I don't think they had invented disposable cameras all those years ago at your wedding?

MHS

I know two different people, both that I used to work with, who have now set up their own photography businesses. They both shoot weddings etc, I can try and find out prices for you Nottingham and Kempson?

H T B

We had the Wigston Stage as our venue. afternoon meal for about 80 then evening for 200ish. (Called the stage now)

They also chucked in a room for us lucky couple.

Harbro-Fox

Legend
Harborough Town club house has been done up and it is good in there. Quite a few christenings and wedding receptions have been in there recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669