Confirmed Transfer Wes Morgan

Status
Not open for further replies.
in th bck f th sfa

A good player but like others have said .... who will be dropped?

Its worth noting that Bamba has played the whole of the African Cup Of Nations at right back, so theres another option.

Really, is that the dude with the black headband wearing number 22.
Played left centre back in both games I saw him in.

Hmm, but who is the surliest?

Beckford would have had my vote but he smiles a lot now he scores goals.

I swear somewhere Forest (or maybe just RichB) said that selling Morgan meant they could keep Bamford... who has just signed for Chelsea for £1.5m. :icon_lol:

And Forest lost 2-0 at home to Burnley tonight.

Last edited:
They've signed Danny Higginbotham and a kid called Wooton on loan from Man U. Not entirely sure if it will change they're fortunes. Hopefully not anyway.

They've signed Danny Higginbotham and a kid called Wooton on loan from Man U. Not entirely sure if it will change they're fortunes. Hopefully not anyway.
As long as the buffoons in charge remain so, we are ****ed.

I wouldn't put it past NP to have acquired Morgan as a reaction to Bamba going to the ANC.

He was a key player before leaving and I can't imagine NP was happy about it. I can easily imagine a conversation along the lines of "don't be surprised if you've got a long way to get back into the team on your return". Then think "right, I'm gonna get me some more central defenders and show him".

Just thinking like.

I wouldn't put it past NP to have acquired Morgan as a reaction to Bamba going to the ANC.

He was a key player before leaving and I can't imagine NP was happy about it. I can easily imagine a conversation along the lines of "don't be surprised if you've got a long way to get back into the team on your return". Then think "right, I'm gonna get me some more central defenders and show him".

Just thinking like.

One thing for certain is that something is going to happen. There is no way we are going to have four central defenders and that's discounting Tunchev chasing two positions. Either player(s) are going out on loan or someone is going to switch to right back or we are going to see squads selected that enable a change of formation if required to three central defenders possibly with two full backs who can provide attacking width.

Well Bamba can stay in the middle and just stretch out one of his long legs to reach either wing! :)

It does seem rather odd to have so many centre backs on the books to be honest, Tunchev must have no real future at the club. Mills and St Ledger seem to be the best partnership at the minute and it'll be hard for any of the remaining centre backs to get their place back in the side if they keep performing well... whatever happens, some players aren't going to be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669