Post Match West Ham 3 - 2 Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

Problems deeper than Sven. King with 2.

I don't know why we have spent approx 20 million over the past year. We could have been this shit on a shoestring budget.

Crap crap and more crap.

Booooooooooo

Sven out - oh, hold on a minute....

Shame, sounded like a better performance on the whole. No doubt getting Sven probably didn't make a difference to the outcome of today's results. Still, getting the new man in should be a matter of urgency if we want to try and kick on this season. 5 points off the play offs, 8 off auto?

I was not at the game of course being in the USA, but listening to the commentary Beckford needs to sit on the bench at best. I don't care how much we paid for him, he clearly is not committed to the cause and until he shows a change of attitude he needs dropping - we need someone who wants to wear the shirt not some arrogant overpaid striker. I must add I was happy when we signed him as he potentially has the ability to score 20 goals a season - but his attitude since he came here stinks !

Shame, sounded like a better performance on the whole. No doubt getting Sven probably didn't make a difference to the outcome of today's results. Still, getting the new man in should be a matter of urgency if we want to try and kick on this season. 5 points off the play offs, 8 off auto?

I love the sense of being positive. However the reality is that we are poorly managed at a board level and at a playing level. :icon_sad:

at the start of the season i thought we would lose away at West Ham...

Not too disappointed, expected to lose but gave it a good go.

I was not at the game of course being in the USA, but listening to the commentary Beckford needs to sit on the bench at best. I don't care how much we paid for him, he clearly is not committed to the cause and until he shows a change of attitude he needs dropping - we need someone who wants to wear the shirt not some arrogant overpaid striker. I must add I was happy when we signed him as he potentially has the ability to score 20 goals a season - but his attitude since he came here stinks !
3 stone lighter than Yakubu, hardly any goals, same piss-poor attitude. Definitely needs a MON style kick up the ass or get rid in January and leave in the dressing room until then.

I expected us to lose today, awful preparation for a huge game and surprised it was even close.

at the start of the season i thought we would lose away at West Ham...

Not too disappointed, expected to lose but gave it a good go.

"I like goals, assists, impact, victory, success... but it seems many prefer badgekissing, glorious failures, hardworking nearly-men and gutsy losers."

What's this about the players clashing on the pitch?

It's true

Some with green boots, some with blue, and the rest with black

Just so uncoordinated, it's shocking. Feck off Keegan, come on down Gok Wan

It's true

Some with green boots, some with blue, and the rest with black

Just so uncoordinated, it's shocking. Feck off Keegan, come on down Gok Wan

Brilliant. :038: :icon_bigg

I love the sense of being positive. However the reality is that we are poorly managed at a board level and at a playing level. :icon_sad:

I'd agree completely. I don't think getting rid of Sven was necessarily a wrong decision, but you get the impression the Thai guys are a bit gung-ho and don't really know what to look for to get us out of this division. It's alright having ambition etc but you need the ability to match it and help deliver on it. We have a squad with ability, managers have gotten better out of much less talented squads than ours. Top understands business and he understands that money isn't everything but like I say, you get the impression they don't understand what is required in football. My personal view is that we shouldn't be taking a gamble on a manager like Lee Clark because I think it would turn out badly in the same way it did when we appointed Ian Holloway, this is a different type of job to managing a smaller club with lesser expectations. We need a manager with experience of getting a team promoted from this division and because of the size of our squad, a manager who isn't afraid to put big names on the sidelines if they are underperforming. The more I think about the more I think that Billy Davies might actually be a better appointment than Martin O'Neill but I'd still hope we get either of them and be delighted if we do so.

Whoever the manager is should be given 2 or 3 years to build and should get the money more spread out rather than having it all in one transfer window.

Whoever the manager is should be given 2 or 3 years to build and should get the money more spread out rather than having it all in one transfer window.

Unfortunately PR I doubt the "fans" would give the Manager that long. They are way too impatient and want success yesterday.

Never, ever going to happen though. We're going to chase the quick buck - even if it destroys us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566