Who should stay and who should go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that so many would keep Tunchev....why?

Clearly we'll keep him - he's under contract and nobody else will want him on their treatment table.

I thought he was out of contract in the summer?

I'm pretty sure he is, and Boc's just lying to us all.

I said I'd keep Tunchev.... but that's obviously assuming the medical team think he can come back from his injury and continue his career. Ability wise, he's worthy of being kept on next year. But it all depends on his fitness.

If they think he's up to it, give him a year and see how he does.

I'm pretty sure he is, and Boc's just lying to us all.

I said I'd keep Tunchev.... but that's obviously assuming the medical team think he can come back from his injury and continue his career. Ability w*s*, he's worthy of being kept on next year. But it all depends on his fitness.

If they think he's up to it, give him a year and see how he does.

Agreed. Possibly some kind of pay/play agreement initially......If he can prove his worth, he would be a great asset - I guess Sven would like someone of Tunch's experience/knowledge as one of his CB's for next season.

Agreed. Possibly some kind of pay/play agreement initially......If he can prove his worth, he would be a great asset - I guess Sven would like someone of Tunch's experience/knowledge as one of his CB's for next season.

Pay as you play would be the only way I'd consider him as a sensible option. We've had a few years of pissing money away so hopefully that'll be the offer on the table.

Personally, I'd see how he does in pre-season before offering any kind of deal. If he looks like he'll be fit....offer one of those six month contracts. And then if he proves his fitness futher and also quality then offer him longer.

I hope I'm not being too cynical but when I read the report to the effect that he is struggling for any pace and that he is getting by with his skill and experience, I took it that meant he is not viable. Shame but I can't see him playing in full time professional football again (I guess that includes us) and if he is out of contract this summer than I'll be surprised if he's kept on. That said, Sven has already kept on Howard and Oakley...so perhaps this will be another of those mistakes he seems to be regularly acknowledging at the moment e.g. leaving Mee out and generally stuffing up the defence.

Get rid of 30% of our fans! good idea. Our stadium will look like Coventrys :102:

Who said anything about 30%?

The ones I would get rid of are those who boo our own players as the starting line-ups are read out.

I hope I'm not being too cynical but when I read the report to the effect that he is struggling for any pace and that he is getting by with his skill and experience, I took it that meant he is not viable. Shame but I can't see him playing in full time professional football again (I guess that includes us) and if he is out of contract this summer than I'll be surprised if he's kept on. That said, Sven has already kept on Howard and Oakley...so perhaps this will be another of those mistakes he seems to be regularly acknowledging at the moment e.g. leaving Mee out and generally stuffing up the defence.

When the great Billy Wright told R A Butler that he was relying on experience against players with younger legs Rab advised him to retire while still at the top. I am not suggesting that Tunchev is another Billy Wright but the advice still holds good.

I remember Defoe making an ageing Matt Elliot look silly in 2006 and I don't want to see the same happen to Tunchev. Farewell Alex you only played a few games for us but in those you were superb.

12 pages of utter bollocks, David Gwilliam is the only one who takes any sense.

If half you lot knew what you were talking about, maybe they could apply for the job when they get Sven out!!! Total *****!

12 pages of utter bollocks, David Gwilliam is the only one who takes any sense.

If half you lot knew what you were talking about, maybe they could apply for the job when they get Sven out!!! Total *****!

Takes any sense you say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670