Who should stay and who should go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

Tunchev will go back to Bulgaria IMO and attempt to re-build his career there. Very unlikely he'll be back playing outside of his home country.

According to Stringy, Tunchev could be in the squad Friday.

Redditch Fox

12 pages of utter bollocks, David Gwilliam is the only one who takes any sense.

If half you lot knew what you were talking about, maybe they could apply for the job when they get Sven out!!! Total *****!

Sadly, we can't all aspire to the level of calm and intelligent comments combined with generosity of spirit that always characterise your contributions.

Boy Genius

Banned
Sadly, we can't all aspire to the level of calm and intelligent comments combined with generosity of spirit that always characterise your contributions.

Oh ****ing hell!!!! Listen to you! The one who has nothing good to say about our club..... do us a favour and change your colostomy bag!

Steven

Oh ****ing hell!!!! Listen to you! The one who has nothing good to say about our club..... do us a favour and change your colostomy bag!

:icon_lol: Now girls stop fighting. :icon_bigg

Filthy Rich

Banned
Doesn't look as if we'll be keeping Naughton....

QPR boss Neil Warnock wants to sign former Sheffield United youngster Kyle Naughton from Tottenham as part of his team rebuilding programme, with the Loftus Road outfit on the verge of promotion to the Premier League.
Full story: Daily Mirror

spionfox

Er :017: Kingy did. In the post I quoted. It was the one immediately before mine.

Kingy made the 30% reference after quoting MY post! When I asked who said anything about 30% it was with regard to his mention of 30% in relation to my quoted post which did NOT mention 30%.

:102:

Biffa Bacon

Doesn't look as if we'll be keeping Naughton....

QPR boss Neil Warnock wants to sign former Sheffield United youngster Kyle Naughton from Tottenham as part of his team rebuilding programme, with the Loftus Road outfit on the verge of promotion to the Premier League.
Full story: Daily Mirror

I thought it had already been reported (maybe speculation?) that Colin will be released as soon as QPR go up so that they can bring in a 'big name' manager.

spionfox

I thought it had already been reported (maybe speculation?) that Colin will be released as soon as QPR go up so that they can bring in a 'big name' manager.

They want Sousa back apparently.

lazzer

Interesting article Bob. sven says if he thought it would do any good he would put Tunch in the team. But he doesnt so he wont :102::icon_lol:

Last edited:

Redditch Fox

One of the things I find most amusing about footballers is the way they implicitly confirm the very point that they claim to be refuting.

For example Berner on the LKO show says "don't blame the loaness" then goes on to state that unlike last season the loans haven't worked out so good - and its all about team ethic.

For the benefit pf BG, I still believe that Sven has done an overall good job - but he's failed to be able to complete the job this season and part of this has been down to his commitment presumably partly due to explicit or implicit understandings with the parent club to picking players who are costing us games.

So in terms of next season, we need a greater proportion of players who are a) experienced b) able to battle it out with the more physical sides and c) have a longer term commitment to LCFC.

Mattmeister

This thread is best summed in three words, by 'quoting' one of the contributions;

'Diomansy Kamara - Inconsistent - GO'

He's had just 4 games, but in the modern football world, that's clearly enough for some.

Mattmeister

With all of the horseshit spouted on here, people seemed to have lost sight of the target for promotion within two seasons.

This was presumably agreed between Sven and the club's owners, and publically stated in the press shortly afterwards.

But no. We got within sniffing distance of play-offs much, much earlier than anyone could have dreamed of.

Now we're going through a bad spell and suddenly Sven's no longer the man for the job and we could almost make a complete starting eleven of scapegoats and boo-boys - this is the main reason why I'm moving my season ticket to another part of the ground; probably end up sitting near another load of pricks though.

spionfox

this is the main reason why I'm moving my season ticket to another part of the ground; probably end up sitting near another load of pricks though.

D2 has been great since Nwets vacated during the middle of last season:icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669