Wii Mario Kart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: wii mario cart

Be warned, they will be able to get your computer name and access any shared areas, if I found someone unwelcome on my network I would certainly have some fun.

Edit: If you are running XP then your entire harddrive is a shared area by default unless you manually change it

But I will just be connecting to it through my Wii, so none of that applies does it? :102:

But I will just be connecting to it through my Wii, so none of that applies does it? :102:

It would be harder for them to do anything to the machine, they would still be able to tell and come round and brick your window :icon_bigg

It would be harder for them to do anything to the machine, they would still be able to tell and come round and brick your window :icon_bigg

I live in a nice area, the most I would get is a stern letter :icon_wink

I did look into a USB stick that would turn my broadband into wireless but was unsure which one I would need.

I did look into a USB stick that would turn my broadband into wireless but was unsure which one I would need.

Never heard of those, are you sure it wasn't a usb wireless receiver for a laptop or PC? You can get a wireless router pretty cheap.

Just hijack their network if its open. They deserve it.

Me too! Maybe it's something our sys admins have done without telling us, I'm going to question this now!

Edit: http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/thread-2558856.php Maybe you are not an admin user?

I am an admin user, that's how I was able to create the share, but that's the point, I had to create it.
My C: drive wasn't set as a hidden share by default when I installed XP, definitely not. Nothing was shared, hidden or otherwise.

I'm playing online at the moment and two of the competitors are called poofinpink and gayboyjon. Anyone we know?

I think you sent this to the wrong board.

Mario Cart on the Wii is one of THE greatest games of all time

I'm playing online at the moment and two of thecompetitors are called poofinpink and gayboyjon. Anyone we know?
I knew MK was playing online but didn't even know A-Z had a wii

Last edited:

PM me all your friend codes :) i got it yesterday

fecked if i can do the boost start!

Easier if you use the numchuck and the controller :icon_wink

got it now, was going too late..

woo hoo

doing ok, but jesus christ...Rainbow Road

got it now, was going too late..

woo hoo

doing ok, but jesus christ...Rainbow Road

That level is impossible, nobody has ever won it ever, and if they say they have they are lying.

There is another one as well, mirror road or something, just as impossible.

If I could be arsed, I would paste you all on Rainbow Road ;)

I managed to unlock the mirror courses tonight!!!!

It only took about 15 goes on rainbow road. I needed to come at least 5th but managed 2nd. That is the best finish I have had on this course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669