Wii Mario Kart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: wii mario cart

Rainbow Road is one of my favourites!

Me and the Mrs have got gold on all levels but it is still worth keeping the game because playing 4-way on it can be fun no matter what your skill level.

Rainbow Road is one of my favourites!

Me and the Mrs have got gold on all levels but it is still worth keeping the game because playing 4-way on it can be fun no matter what your skill level.
When you are winning from the start and you get nailed by 2 or 3 shells or that blue thing that blows up the person in first place and end up 8th or something is so annoying!
The kids have learnt some new words from me....

Have you tried the mirrored rainbow road course?

When you are winning from the start and you get nailed by 2 or 3 shells or that blue thing that blows up the person in first place and end up 8th or something is so annoying!
The kids have learnt some new words from me....

Have you tried the mirrored rainbow road course?

I hate the blue thing, you cant do anything. I just try and slow down to make sure it hits other people as well.

Yeah I have played Mirror Rainbow Road it is not that difficult once you get used to it. Personally I think Bowsers castle is harder then Rainbow road. If you take your time on rainbow road it isnt that difficult.

I have started to go back and get perfect for each section. I have done all of the 50CC and a bit of 100CC.

Last edited:

have you unlocked your mii yet?

have you unlocked your mii yet?

Yep.

Apart from one character and one vehicle I have everything...I think :icon_bigg

That is why I am going back through and trying to win every race, on each difficulty.

Thinking about getting this, is the Wii Wheel thing actually worth getting? (I know you get one free) but I mean for player 2.

Thinking about getting this, is the Wii Wheel thing actually worth getting? (I know you get one free) but I mean for player 2.

I wouldnt say so, easy enough just to use the controller

i find it easier with the wheel too.
game sell them for about £6

I got my nintendo wheel for about £5.50 at asda.

If people want to PM me their online code I will add them and pm mine. Maybe we could have a big tb race?

rainbow road is all about slowing down for the corners. once you do that it becomes pretty easy. i havent played on mario kart in ages!

Trying to get my Wii connected to the internet but it is coming up with error code:51330.

Reading through various forums suggests I need to change my Wireless Router to mixed mode :102: yet I can't seem to find an explanation on how to do this.
Anybody kind enough to help out?

Mine is 4382-5199-1732

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673