Post Match Wolves 0 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decent point. Choudhury played well. Move on.

Pretty poor. Surprised at how tired and lacking energy we were.

Interesting that Justin was not charging forward as usual. I wonder whether we were worried about Toure. But it meant Barnes had very little support.

Richardo needs more games. Not quite there.

Pretty poor. Surprised at how tired and lacking energy we were.

Interesting that Justin was not charging forward as usual. I wonder whether we were worried about Toure. But it meant Barnes had very little support.

Richardo needs more games. Not quite there.

It was abundantly clear that we had a plan for Toure that involved people kicking him whenever he got near the ballz

Let's look on the bright side.

That's still just one away defeat all season. Nobody has picked up more away points than us. We've lost one in twelve. We've conceded ten goals in those twelve games, and half of those were away to the two sides with the best home records in the PL (Liverpool and Man City). We've also played and beaten Spurs and Arsenal away.

Every single one of us would have snapped your arm off for that record at the start of the season.

Also, that was our ninth clean sheet in the PL this season. We've never once been able to play our best side this season because of injuries. We're doing great.

On a positive note, as a direct consequence of listening to this game on BBCRL, I’ve slipped into a coma. With any luck I’ll be out long enough to never hear “social distancing” or “covidiot” again

Justin did well against Traore. Hamza looked switched on and more composed. Everyone else was below par.

Perez the worst (again) multiple attacking moves broke down once he got involved.

We were lucky to get nil

Absolute ****ing rubbish from Ricardo, Maddison and Evans, but nothing comes close to how ****ing shite Perez was. Hopeless

On the positive side, Choudhury and Justin were excellent.

Everybody looks tired - the fact that we brought nobody in at all during January is dragging them further into complete exhaustion.

Pray for Wilf, Praet, Fofana and Castagne to get back playing as soon as is humanly possible cos we look shot to bits.

And don’t play Perez, ever. Total twat

Justin did well, Hamza was our MOTM, Barnes looked like he needs a week off.

When Fofana is back I want to see him play with Soyuncu

On a positive note, as a direct consequence of listening to this game on BBCRL, I’ve slipped into a coma. With any luck I’ll be out long enough to never hear “social distancing” or “covidiot” again

I listened to one of the podcasts the other day. He was literally unbearably bad. Arrogant, incompetent and grating.

I hate to pick on media members (mainly for fear of working with them at some point), but he really is so unpleasant.

I don't even find these games frustrating anymore. We know exactly how wolves play, they know how we play. Seen enough games to know we won't change and anything that's not a defeat will just have to do.

An awful, diving, cheating shit stain of a team against a side that has played way too much football and looked completely knackered.

Both teams were lucky to get nil.

Tielemans, Kasper, Choudhury and Justin did their jobs well. Special mentions for Barnes and Perez for two of the the most inept displays I’ve seen this season.
Youri was the worst of the lot!

Definitely not one for the neutral!

Didn't deserve to win but didn't deserve to lose.

No stand out performances and not sure why Perez is getting so much criticism as that is exactly the performance he has given in 95% of his matches for us - he's been the weak link for us whenever he has been played out wide.

Hamza MOTM for me - solid performance and some excellent tackles tracking back.

All change for Brighton please.

I listened to one of the podcasts the other day. He was literally unbearably bad. Arrogant, incompetent and grating.

I hate to pick on media members (mainly for fear of working with them at some point), but he really is so unpleasant.
I assume you mean Stringer. He is a bully. Baffling how he gets away with talking to colleagues on air in that way.

I assume you mean Stringer. He is a bully. Baffling how he gets away with talking to colleagues on air in that way.
He's an absolute twat at 5-a-side as well. Played against him a few times and he's incredibly easy to get wound up. Got under his skin a few times.

I defended Stringer for a while because I reckoned his heart was in the right place.

Now I'm on the same side as just about everyone I know. I cannot listen to him. His Partridgesque 'banter' is excrutiating. He appears to get more immature as he gets older.

A while ago I listened to a game on RL while watching the pictures. The number of basic errors he made in identifying players, what was / wasn't happening staggered me. It was essentially nothing like the actual match. I deliberately did the same thing a couple of weeks later in case it was a one-off but it was exactly the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363