Women Dilema

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have used the nags years ago and im well aware of the standard of women who use it. :icon_lol: They make aylestone girls look good and thats saying something :icon_lol:

I have used the nags years ago and im well aware of the standard of women who use it. :icon_lol: They make aylestone girls look good and thats saying something :icon_lol:

Enderby is a poor man's Narborough:icon_wink

:icon_lol:

Your not wrong. There has been a steady increase in looks this last 2years in women but some have disappeared since that gypo camp was opened up a couple of months or so and the mulleted gypo's have been trying to get on them.

if u want nice women then go down the narborough arms or the copt oak. a lot better standard

...and narborough is a poor mans Littlethorpe? :icon_bigg

:023:

where's narboroughs shopping centre or police headquarters for leicestershire or 8 boozers or numerous garden centre's or leisure centre......................?

oh sorry i forgot they haven't got any of these. narborough is shit

:icon_bigg

Your 8 pubs that you leave behind to come to Littlethorpe?:icon_wink

And we have a train station that has trains going through and everything. Megapants :icon_bigg

:023:

Your 8 pubs that you leave behind to come to Littlethorpe?:icon_wink

And we have a train station that has trains going through and everything. Megapants :icon_bigg

I'm a popular person and not everyone can get to enderby to come and visit me so at certain times of the year the old inn rolls out the red carpet for me. i'd be a very boring person if i stayed in enderby. its a big wide world out there.

do u get nosebleeds if you get within 1 metre of the narborough boundary :icon_bigg or does your electronic tag go off if you attempt to leave?

they didn't put the train station through enderby cus its too nice :icon_eek: so they decided to put it through some shit heap!

Haha liking your work enderby :icon_wink

Get that poll going I'll take you and Hazel on all day long, in fact I reckon LS6 Fox will back me up so it could be a fair ruck :icon_bigg

And you'll always be stuck with Salts Close :icon_cool

(You don't live there do you?)

Haha liking your work enderby :icon_wink

Get that poll going I'll take you and Hazel on all day long, in fact I reckon LS6 Fox will back me up so it could be a fair ruck :icon_bigg

You'll have to come in for a beer mate on a sunday afternoon down the inn. Were in there from around 1ish most weeks with the football team that plays for them. I manage the useless bunch of bleeders. You cant miss me mate i'm the biggest one out the lot of em!

I know how everyone loves their polls!

Nah i'm from the posh end!

We put all the shit in one area instead of spreading it around like they do in narborough. we call it quarentine.

:icon_lol:

We just put all the posh ****ers in one place - it's called Littlethorpe :icon_bigg

You'll have to come in for a beer mate on a sunday afternoon down the inn. Were in there from around 1ish most weeks with the football team that plays for them. I manage the useless bunch of bleeders. You cant miss me mate i'm the biggest one out the lot of em!

I know how everyone loves their polls!

I shall look out for you mate. Not a frequent visitor these days but I've been known to tear it up now and again on a Friday or Saturday night. Who's your 'keeper?

I shall look out for you mate. Not a frequent visitor these days but I've been known to tear it up now and again on a Friday or Saturday night. Who's your 'keeper?

tree man aka mark draper

quality player. sometimes plays on a saturday for Bardon Hill in the east mids league. got a good team to be fair. won the local derby against croft diamonds 12-2 on sunday. ripped em to shreds and now well clear in 2nd place. got top of the table on sunday. they've not lost yet.

tree man aka mark draper

quality player. sometimes plays on a saturday for Bardon Hill in the east mids league. got a good team to be fair. won the local derby against croft diamonds 12-2 on sunday. ripped em to shreds and now well clear in 2nd place. got top of the table on sunday. they've not lost yet.

Haha thought it was him! He's one of my best mates, in fact I was usher at his brothers wedding.

Tell him Colesy said **** off :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670