Women Dilema

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an update on my dilema

I didn't give a **** this weekend. i was supposed to be meeting up with her saturday night in town but lost all track of time and by the time i finished throwing some shapes, she was all tucked up in bed.

I was offered the chance to pop round but chose a doner kebab over a hairy kebab.

I didn't give a **** this weekend. i was supposed to be meeting up with her saturday night in town but lost all track of time and by the time i finished throwing some shapes, she was all tucked up in bed.

I was offered the chance to pop round but chose a doner kebab over a hairy kebab.
Are you Nigel Havers?

WTF does 'throwing shapes' mean ?

Here was me with visions of you, skinhead and vest, whistle in mouth giving it 'big fish little fish' at the front of the podium at a warehouse rave....No?

highland fox said:
Nearly ducky, here's me with 'friends' at last weekends dance
gay-dance.jpg

Sickening....:018:

she was getting some from somewhere else....
I thought she was into clubbing, then a week after meeting you she stays in and goes to bed early???
:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47