Wrestlemania 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you have a good view of the ring on Sunday?

Yeah it will be a pretty cool view. We are just right of centre and we are in the middle tier of the stadium. It's a massive arena by all accounts but we are definetly close enough to see everything. My Wife chose these seats because it is the only section with leather seats - she figures if she is going to be bored she may as well be comfortable. She doesn't dislike wrestling but she is not a fan like you and I. I'm sure she'll get somewhat wrapped up in the atmosphere. She say's she would have marked out for Hulk Hogan or Shelton Benjamin..... oh well!!!

What are your predictions for this Sunday then LF?

The Undertaker will defeat Batista for the Title - They will not tarnish Undertaker's legacy now - I also don't think Batista is the man they would choose to break the streak. Vince is very big on Batista but he won't get the result here.

John Cena to retain - John Cena is the golden boy right now so I see him keeping the belt. Perhaps Shawn will win it in their re-match but I don't think he will. They could give it to Shawn to set up a HHH - Michaels feud when Hunter is back but I see them more likely doing a Cena - HHH angle.

MITB winner: Ken Kennedy - The Hardys will be the designated bump takers in this match. Certainly Jeff and probably Matt WILL fall off the ladder to the floor or through a table. Booker and Finlay are here just so as they can get on the card. I see the Edge - Orton feud being furthered in this match as they cost each other a chance at the briefcase. That leaves CM Punk. Punk is a darkhorse and my second favourite to win but I think they will go with Kennedy. I don't think Kennedy will go on to win the title though. I see him eventually moving to Raw in the long runand losing to Cena or Michaels or whoever is the Champ at the time.

Melina to retain - Ashley is here to get publicity for Playboy but they are thinking any way beyond the end of this match they MUST keep the title on Melina. With Melina as champion they can have a Women's division and a title hunt. Ashley as champion would be a joke. If she does win I hope she loses it the very next night on Raw.

Khali to beat Kane - Gonna be a crap match but Kane will get nothing from a win here and lose nothing from a loss. Khali may attract the casual wrestling fan because of his size so he will win this one.

MVP to get the US title - This could go either way but I see MVP winning and Benoit moving to Raw.

I think the Originals will win the ECW match - This will be one last big hoorah for Sandman, Sabu and Tommy Dreamer. They will get the rub here and then be fazed out of ECW.

Lashley WILL win, without a doubt - Lashley will win, Vince will try to worm out of the head shaving, Stone Cold will stun him, Vince will pass out and Austin, Lashley and Trump will shave the Bosses hair. We will then have a good few months of comedy gold with Vince coming out on TV wearing a God-awful Toupe and paying it up to the hilt.

Let's hear yours mate...

Last edited:
I agree with all except I think HBK will beat Cena. Kennedy will win MITB I have no doubt about that.

It's looking like it will be the best WM for a couple of years. WM20 was one of the very best, the last 2 have been poor. But still, nothing will ever compare to WM15 which was my all time favourite PPV.

Yeah, last year even though it was in Chicago and we ARE the greatest wrestling fans in the Country, Wrestlemania wasn't anything special.

We had Summerslam 1992 at Wembley Stadium. I was there. The British Bulldog vs Bret Hart amongst other matches.

Last edited:
How can you take this seriously?

''Battle Of Billionaires''

Vince McMahon v Donald Crump (so much for him shittin over Sugar)

Who ever loses, has their hair chopped off.

What a load of bollocks

How can you take this seriously?

''Battle Of Billionaires''

Vince McMahon v Donald Crump (so much for him shittin over Sugar)

Who ever loses, has their hair chopped off.

What a load of bollocks

I take it you won't be watching then mate?

I'm dying to throw loads of insults and piss taking into this thread, but I see how passionate you guys are about this and how much you enjoy it, so I'll leave well alone.

I'm dying to throw loads of insults and piss taking into this thread, but I see how passionate you guys are about this and how much you enjoy it, so I'll leave well alone.

Well done mate... In turn I will hold my tongue on your stamp collecting and quilt-making :):):)

Last edited:
It advertises it self rightly as entertainment but IMO this is not.
I don't think one can judge what another defines as entertainment.

I don't find this entertaining, in fact much the opposite. But, judging by the popularity of wrestling, I for one could never say it isn't classed as entertainment

NB: Sorry Hazza, I just noticed your "IMO" in your post

I think this thread is as sad as Foxello's Power Rangers threads.

But supporting a crap football team is also extremely sad so none of us are in a position to be judgemental about it.

:):):) Well said Jeff... I bet I'll get more entertainment from four hours of wrestling than I would from 90 minutes down at the Walkers.

P.S. Go Power Rangers!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673