x factor

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole thing is a big bag of shite!

No! It's a fecking great hill of shite. If any of these losers were any good they wouldn't need to go on the crass excuse of an entertainment show!

Seems to churn out the same old manufactured boring shite.If anybody on there does have any talent they seem to have it nullified.They take them dress them up and then get them to perform Karaoake.The show has had its day IMO,looks very tired.

Seems to churn out the same old manufactured boring shite.If anybody on there does have any talent they seem to have it nullified.They take them dress them up and then get them to perform Karaoake.The show has had its day IMO,looks very tired.
I've never watched it before, I usually detest this sort of no brained shite. However, I watched the idiot rounds and I ended up wishing Ben on to win, sad feck that I am. Now I want to see him do well and am stuck watching the bag o' shite programme

I've never watched it before, I usually detest this sort of no brained shite. However, I watched the idiot rounds and I ended up wishing Ben on to win, sad feck that I am. Now I want to see him do well and am stuck watching the bag o' shite programme

Its Saturday evening TV..i.e rubbish

the idiot rounds as melton calls them are the only good thing about the programme :icon_lol:

The person with the least talent on the whole thing is the dozey bint who introduces it:icon_roll

The person with the least talent on the whole thing is the dozey bint who introduces it:icon_roll
Yep, she's a twat.

It also pisses me off how the 3 egos are called judges and then leave it to the 1000's of idiots at home to text who they want to be voted out.

So who's the fecking judge then :102:

Yep, she's a twat.

It also pisses me off how the 3 egos are called judges and then leave it to the 1000's of idiots at home to text who they want to be voted out.

So who's the fecking judge then :102:

I don't quite see how or why Sharon Osbourne is considered an 'Expert':102:

Feck! Mrs NN has this shit on again. Suggestions please for curing her of this sick obsession.

Exactly. I'm reduced to talking to you on a Sat evening, what is the world coming to.
:icon_lol: . feck, hide any sharp instruments......

x factor should now be used as grounds for divorce.
big rancid old pile of shite that it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669