x factor

Status
Not open for further replies.
:icon_lol: . feck, hide any sharp instruments......

x factor should now be used as grounds for divorce.
big rancid old pile of shite that it is.

See, things aren't getting any better. Now MK's joining in.

I was hoping for something a little less drastic than divorce as she doesn't watch that stupid ballroom dancing crap, but it may have to come to that.

if you dont like get down the fecking boozer and sink some jars of ale and be done with rather than moaning! how old are you?;);)

I've been told never to give my personal details to strange men on the internet.

I don't know why it is but our local boozers are always dead on saturday or full of townies out to gawp at us strange country folk.

Leonna has to be the most boring 1 dimensional act I've ever had the misfortune to witness, she should have walked

I saw some guy shout an old u2 song. bag of wank.

leona wins for anyone who gives a toss

Wrong decision. Wailing bag of shite that just goes on stage and practises her scales. She aint no singer or entertainer, she's just a vocal acrobat

In your opinion - obviously not shared by those who voted :icon_wink
She was planted and is a superb actress. She aint no shy bint from London. The whole show was geared up for her, and the single was tailored perfectly for her. This was one very obvious conspiracy

She was planted and is a superb actress. She aint no shy bint from London. The whole show was geared up for her, and the single was tailored perfectly for her. This was one very obvious conspiracy

I think tbh it is fixed every year and the runner up generally does better out of these shows so just wait for ray to do his swing album which will go to number one and then both of them will pale into obscurity for the rest of eternity.

I think tbh it is fixed every year and the runner up generally does better out of these shows so just wait for ray to do his swing album which will go to number one and then both of them will pale into obscurity for the rest of eternity.
Spot on Leroy

I actually think Leona has a genuinely great voice, something you don't often.. scratch.. ever see from this 'talent' shows. This new song she is releasing really sucks though.. generic pop tripe.. that's what you get when Mr. Cowell is your manager I guess? :102:

I actually think Leona has a genuinely great voice
I couldn't agree more, she has one of the best female singing voices I've ever heard. But she needs to use it for singing and not blasting out random scale patterns

I couldn't agree more, she has one of the best female singing voices I've ever heard. But she needs to use it for singing and not blasting out random scale patterns

I think her renditions of some of the ballads she did were brilliant - I'd go as far as to say some of them made the hairs on your neck stand on end - 'A Million Love Songs' 'Without You' and the bodyguard theme (the name of the song evades me at the moment) that she did were all great stuff..

She sings really well on her new song aswell to be fair - it's just a shit song.. I'm afraid not even a pretty voice can disguise a shit song..

I can think of a coiuple of songs off the top of my head though that are great songs sung by shit singers..

AC DC - You Shook Me All Night Long
Reef - Place Your Hands

are two examples that spring to mind :lol:

I can think of a coiuple of songs off the top of my head though that are great songs sung by shit singers..

AC DC - You Shook Me All Night Long
You have now just confirmed to me the extent of your knowledge of rock music.

AC/DC haven't got by for the last 26 years by having a shit singer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670