x factor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watch the first qualifying round just to see the idiots. Then I detest the programme

I watch the first qualifying round just to see the idiots. Then I detest the programme
same here. Love watching people making an arse of themselves, hate the earnest singers. tossers:018:

It is but I think its repeated on ITV 1 later in the week.

Hell's Kitchen USA is on twice a week (different episodes I think) - Mondays and Weds - on ITV2, but on once a week on Friday night on ITV1

They really are a bunch of muppets in that kitchen

do you ever suspect people go on to make arses of themselves to laugh about it on the monday? most of them are deliberate i hope. i know 3 girls from my 6th form who went on it and did quite well despite being talentless

If Ben doesn't win this or at least get a recording contract then the manufactured UK music scene is appalling.

What a voice, this guy could be very successful

If Ben doesn't win this or at least get a recording contract then the manufactured UK music scene is appalling.

What a voice, this guy could be very successful

Can't stand the bloke - don't think he should've made it through to the live stages. He reminds me of Michael Bolton, though - think that's why :icon_wink

I really like Leona and Dionne :038:

Can't stand the bloke - don't think he should've made it through to the live stages. He reminds me of Michael Bolton, though - think that's why :icon_wink

I really like Leona and Dionne :038:
Completely disagree. I think Ben is unique at the minute and is just the type of voice I like. He took Tracks of my Tears and turned it into an excellent rock/soul combo

Liona and Dionne have got great voices and I am surprised they have to enter this shite programme to get spotted. However, I fear Leona may cause her own downfall by throwing in too many vocal acrobatics.

How them fecking McDonald brothers (not Steve & Andy) didn't get voted off I've no idea

Last edited:
Yep, Ben is quite unique at the moment. Personally, voices like Rod Stewart, Joe Cocker, Bonny Tyler and Sting just grate with me :102:
I also have a habit of taking an instant dislike to certain acts on X-Factor - last year I couldn't stand the sight of those Conway Sisters, but this year I have excelled myself by disliking not only Ben, but Ashley and Kerry too :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669