£2 charge applied to Away Ticket pre-orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the Trust please get on the case of the errant wife who appears to have ****ed off out on a jolly and left me nothing to eat and no money to buy a delivery.

If you could get it sorted or have a curry on the way within 15 minutes I promise never to ask how many members you have ever again.

Just trying to buy a ticket on the OS for tomorrow and i would like to take this moment to say that it is a ****ing shambles, i welcome anyone to try an buy a ticket from this stage of the website without having to put some effort in, this is the 'but tickets' section of the website by the way.

http://www.lcfc.com/tickets/

Just trying to buy a ticket on the OS for tomorrow and i would like to take this moment to say that it is a ****ing shambles, i welcome anyone to try an buy a ticket from this stage of the website without having to put some effort in, this is the 'but tickets' section of the website by the way.

http://www.lcfc.com/tickets/

Might be easier to start from http://www.lcfcdirect.com/

Best of luck!

Would the FT now like to take up the case of supporters aged between 60 and 65 who are not season ticket holders who have been hit with a far higher rise in prices than anybody else?

Far more difficult topic that one, as many football clubs have done the same thing this season or had already done it last and the same applies to other "entertainment" organisations, so the club are following a general trend reflecting the official national retirement age increases

Wow, the website is just...wow. Jesus, dI'd anyone at the club actually try to use and navigate this 'from the box' joke?

Unbelieable!

Far more difficult topic that one, as many football clubs have done the same thing this season or had already done it last and the same applies to other "entertainment" organisations, so the club are following a general trend reflecting the official national retirement age increases

But they are not reflecting the official retirement age increases which are being made gradually with nobody losing the right to their pension once it has been awarded. Quite a simple matter, as the club has already recognised in the case of season ticket holders. This is just indicative of the money-grabbing attitude that now pervades.

In the case of the original subject of this thread, is it not true that other "entertainment" organisations do charge a 'booking fee' when supplying tickets. I'm left wondering therefore why the FT saw fit to intervene in this case when the football club were doing no more than following the general trend, something which they seem to think is OK in the case of the matter which I have brought to their attention.

Last edited:
I had already purchased a ticket by the time you posted ;) The point is that you should be able to easily click a link from the 'tickets' page to buy a fecking ticket.

I agree absolutely. I was just trying to help you in what seemed like your moment of need. Even after reaching the page I linked to there are too many hoops to be negotiated.

I purchased a ticket at around 7pm last night for a relative and found it a delightful experience. No problems at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363