1-1 Ipswich (h)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the way back freezing and wish I didn't bother. Very boring game and no stand out performances for us, Hobbs should never of been dropped, if anything him and Brown should be centre backs and Moro right back although Brown was awful today. I thought Mcgivern did well and was comitted today. Midfield and wingers were non existent and Gallagher is the biggest waste of a million pound. Fryatt did **** all, Howard was good and it was good to see his anger when he got subbed. If we are to have any chance of going up then there needs to be some activity this month.

You still on the way back from the Derby v Scunny game, because with that comment you clearly weren't at the Leicester game.

McGivern was awful. I'd rather Logan had played at left back. Everything McGivern attempted turned in to a failure. He'l never ever get in Man City's side, and on that performance coupled with his others, i'd be surprised if he ever gets back in ours.

Surprised to see so many questioning Gallagher's introduction. I didn't expect him to come on but, his curled crosses were the best balls into the box that we produced and, with a little luck, one of them would have lead to a goal.
Our corners were appalling throughout the match.

I assumed Hobbs was on the bench because he wasn't fit enough to start?

Agree though that we do need some players this month... we made really good use of the loan market last season, something we've not done for whatever reason yet this year... hopefully that changes soon!
I never knew that Hobbs was a doubt, if he was injured then why was he on the bench?!

You still on the way back from the Derby v Scunny game, because with that comment you clearly weren't at the Leicester game.

McGivern was awful. I'd rather Logan had played at left back. Everything McGivern attempted turned in to a failure. He'l never ever get in Man City's side, and on that performance coupled with his others, i'd be surprised if he ever gets back in ours.
I disagree, I thought he was much improved and looked decent today.

Well you are in the minority on that one I think. I wish Powell would get his boots on in Berner's absence. We're wasting good money in wages on McGivern

Well you are in the minority on that one I think. I wish Powell would get his boots on in Berner's absence. We're wasting good money in wages on McGivern

Its just typical boring Leicester fans jumping on the bandwagon and having ago at the same player.

I disagree, I thought he was much improved and looked decent today.

I lost count with how many simple balls he had to deal with, and failed. When he did manage to clear the ball, it was a hit and hope hoof up the pitch.

Its just typical boring Leicester fans jumping on the bandwagon and having ago at the same player.

No it isn't. It's what we think. I liked McGivern when he first came here, but he's played poor more than he's played well

Do you not think there is a reason for a particular player being singled out?

He's a young player, and maybe some of the criticism is harsh, but he's got to take the rough with the smooth. He's not improved at all since he's been here, and IMO and also many others he's a complete liability.

I hope one day he can prove me wrong.

Maculay and Delaney...two donkeys. Why knock the ball in the air?

Very lazy performance

we knocked the ball in the air because there was no other option. the full backs distribution was woeful and the wingers were ineffective! We could do with 2/3 players this jan! a right back, a right winger at a minimum!

We have some right wingers. Adams, Gradel, N'Guessan!!

There's obviously a reason why they aren't getting in, and on that basis I guess we have to respect and trust Pearson's decisions.

It's the decision most people are questionning.....why is Oakley playing there??!!

you could blame 5 different players for their goal but it's always the usual suspects who get the blame. If we'd have won 6-0 and Neilson and McGiven had scored a hat trick each the comments would still have been the same.

Not a single one of our players had a better than average game today, why blame individuals?

Last edited:
Not true. Watch the game back. Neilson's lack of pace was how that move really got going. McGivern was unlucky with the deflection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566