16pts from 16 games

Status
Not open for further replies.
walked into that fecker didn't i?
to reply to your post melton, this is a bad run. he can do better. no team no matter how big or small will go through good and bad patches.

to reply to your post melton, this is a bad run. he can do better. no team no matter how big or small will go through good and bad patches.

Our bad patch started in August 2006 though Nathan...:icon_roll

I'm not happy with the results or our position, but i think the bloke's done the best he can. he's been in charge for a year and already people want him out despite him inheriting somebody else's team with no money to strengthen the squad. The players that have had to leave haven't been replaced with the required quality.

:102:

"but i think the bloke's done the best he can"

No he has not. This team played with much more passion and purpose last March/April under RL. It is a failure to motivate.

"but i think the bloke's done the best he can"

No he has not. This team played with much more passion and purpose last March/April under RL. It is a failure to motivate.

I think this is now gone past being boring for us all.

Kelly is no good - end of story. Time to move on from his low standards - the only thing that matters is the timing. Don't know whether we would be able to attract anyone decent even with MM in our present circumstances. The best thing might be to bring in an 'old hand' on a very short term basis to seek to ensure that we avoid relegation.

Although the squad is pretty dismal - they are playing in a crap division and someone with some nouse should be able to ensure that there are 3 teams who finish below us. But with Kelly this would be very problematic.

RK is plainly not up to the job, he may be a nice bloke but he's an uninspiring manager and I've seen no evidence of his supposed coaching ability. To say that all we need is to scrape together enough points to avoid relegation shows his lack of ambition but he is only reflecting the attitude of the board, leadership starts at the top! Get rid of the lot asap.

Reading The Sun today and mark Yeates is quoted as saying that RK has set the team a target of 16pts from the last 16 games. Does anybody else think this total is a little small? :102:

I can't see any points at all in the next 5 games. Getting 16 points from the 11 after that may be a tall order,

A lot of people on here underplay the importance of Joey Gudjohnson on our season last year. I acknowledge that he wasn't a world beater but he was instrumental in our turnaround.

We don't have that type of quality this year so naturally it will be harder.

That said I do question Kelly and think that if we were to bring in Dowie now it would have a big impact. He is a motivator and that is something we need.

I can't see any points at all in the next 5 games. Getting 16 points from the 11 after that may be a tall order,

It depends on who we can get in on loan as to how well the rest of our season goes. We need a striker and a midfielder.

It depends on who we can get in on loan as to how well the rest of our season goes. We need a striker and a midfielder.

Well we've already got three on loan (a striker and two midfielders) - so I think we can only take one more, can't we ?

Well we've already got three on loan (a striker and two midfielders) - so I think we can only take one more, can't we ?

Not sure. I wish Kelly had held his horses for a little while instead of making panick loans. The lad from Cardiff didn't even make the bench so what was the point in that as a loan signing?

You have to make your loans count. They are designed to improve the squad immediately...these signings aren't 'one for the future'.:icon_conf

Not sure. I wish Kelly had held his horses for a little while instead of making panick loans. The lad from Cardiff didn't even make the bench so what was the point in that as a loan signing?

You have to make your loans count. They are designed to improve the squad immediately...these signings aren't 'one for the future'.:icon_conf

and the lad from Cardiff has 22 days left FFS......

It is just a waste of a loan signing and shows how inexperienced Kelly is. He is clearly panicking.

I personally would prefer no loan signing over a knee jerk signing.

It is just a waste of a loan signing and shows how inexperienced Kelly is. He is clearly panicking.

I personally would prefer no loan signing over a knee jerk signing.

dont worry Silver he will be gone soon.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669