1884 Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might make, it not sure. Might not have time.

i bet mhs will be there

He waited at the top of the stairs till I hobbled out of the lift on Saturday, he was nowhere to be seen before that, and then pounced as I was walking into the bar.;)

Depending on work I may pop in tonight, not sure if I will try and find any of you lot though :icon_lol: but then I only know what MHS looks like.

Well finding any or you know has been kicked into touch, will just have to put up with MHS munching on a balti!

Hume!

he has no shame YV :icon_lol: he walked in saturday and stood with me and durham for a good 20 minutes expecting one ,then when he realised he wasnt getting one he opened up his purse squeezed a skin diver out shlepped up to the bar and bought himself one

Last edited:
he has no shame YV :icon_lol: he walked in saturday and stood with me and durham for a good 20 minutes expecting one ,then when he realised he wasnt getting one he opened up his purses squeezed a skin diver out shlepped up to the bar and bought himself one

thats just as bad if you lot have kept him going for the past few weeks!!! greedy fecker :icon_roll

he has no shame YV :icon_lol: he walked in saturday and stood with me and durham for a good 20 minutes expecting one ,then when he realised he wasnt getting one he opened up his purse squeezed a skin diver out shlepped up to the bar and bought himself one

I wasn't expecting one on Saturday. :icon_bigg I wasn't up for drinking, but I saw you and Duzza drinking, and there was no Jessel about to buy me one, so I had to actually spend some of my money on a pint. :eek:

Jessel bought me a drink when he got there so it wasn't so bad. ;) :icon_lol:

But you didn't really want a C2 did you?

I wasn't expecting one on Saturday. :icon_bigg I wasn't up for drinking, but I saw you and Duzza drinking, and there was no Jessel about to buy me one, so I had to actually spend some of my money on a pint. :eek:

scratting git :icon_lol:

I might be there, might not, depends on the traffic coming up the M1

:icon_roll

I have never met anyone so blatant about cadging drinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669