2 local signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lboro fox

New Member
Bit contraversial i know but Mawene is out of contract at Derby and was there player of the season last year. I know they had a crap season but he helped shore up thier defence once back from injury.

The other is gareth williams from the trees, he scored quite a few goals as an attacking midfileder, he is also young and scottish. Also available on a free.

Before you shoot me down mawene is only 25 and williams 23. Also imagine how pissed off thier fans would be if we nicked a couple of thier favourite players.
 

Carlo

New Member
you stole my thunder mate :lol:
i think both could do a great job derby want maulwene but he wants to leave apparentley
 

Blowski_Blue

New Member
good call son! Mawene n Williams would be good for city, i especially like Williams. I could see him filling the flair midfielder type that Izzet has left really well, I think this is a realistic signing, and one I would like to c. If not for the improvement of the side, then to see the Trees fans faces!!!!! :twisted:
 

sheffield_fox

New Member
i went to see forest v c palace a month or two back and williams was outstanding that day. a signing who i would very much approve of.
 

Scowcroft

New Member
No chance of Williams coming to us - He will sign a new contract with Forest.

I've seen Mawene quite a few times, and he does strike me as a decent defender. Would certainly add something to our squad, and he's young too.
 

Lboro fox

New Member
Scowcroft said:
No chance of Williams coming to us - He will sign a new contract with Forest.

I've seen Mawene quite a few times, and he does strike me as a decent defender. Would certainly add something to our squad, and he's young too.
Williams taking his time about it though and has turned a contract down. As we know his agent would prefer him to move, if i was MA id put in a cheeky bid, cant do any harm. Forest pay even lower wages than we do!
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Lboro fox said:
Scowcroft said:
No chance of Williams coming to us - He will sign a new contract with Forest.

I've seen Mawene quite a few times, and he does strike me as a decent defender. Would certainly add something to our squad, and he's young too.
Williams taking his time about it though and has turned a contract down. As we know his agent would prefer him to move, if i was MA id put in a cheeky bid, cant do any harm. Forest pay even lower wages than we do!
I'm not surprised - They have just given Alan Rogers a 3 year bloody contract!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

Lboro fox

New Member
Scowcroft said:
Lboro fox said:
Scowcroft said:
No chance of Williams coming to us - He will sign a new contract with Forest.

I've seen Mawene quite a few times, and he does strike me as a decent defender. Would certainly add something to our squad, and he's young too.
Williams taking his time about it though and has turned a contract down. As we know his agent would prefer him to move, if i was MA id put in a cheeky bid, cant do any harm. Forest pay even lower wages than we do!
I'm not surprised - They have just given Alan Rogers a 3 year bloody contract!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
He's well worth his 50p a week, lay off the poor boy, perhaps he will sort thier crap pies out
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Lboro fox said:
Scowcroft said:
Lboro fox said:
Scowcroft said:
No chance of Williams coming to us - He will sign a new contract with Forest.

I've seen Mawene quite a few times, and he does strike me as a decent defender. Would certainly add something to our squad, and he's young too.
Williams taking his time about it though and has turned a contract down. As we know his agent would prefer him to move, if i was MA id put in a cheeky bid, cant do any harm. Forest pay even lower wages than we do!
I'm not surprised - They have just given Alan Rogers a 3 year bloody contract!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
He's well worth his 50p a week, lay off the poor boy, perhaps he will sort thier crap pies out
Or ensure the surplus Boost chocolate bars are gobbled up....... :wink:
 

Malf

New Member
Williams is the sort of player we need, young player with a hint of experience. He is an excellent player, one i've admired for a few years and it wouldn't surprise me if he turned down Forest.

Not seen Mawene play, but he sounds steady.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
These are some interesting suggestions. I think players from the surrounding clubs are always a good idea (if they are any good) because they do not have to move house and also there is an added benefit that they will play extra hard against their old club (our main rivals!)
 

Malf

New Member
Joe_Fox said:
These are some interesting suggestions. I think players from the surrounding clubs are always a good idea (if they are any good) because they do not have to move house and also there is an added benefit that they will play extra hard against their old club (our main rivals!)
VALID, Very Valid point
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
These are some interesting suggestions. I think players from the surrounding clubs are always a good idea (if they are any good) because they do not have to move house and also there is an added benefit that they will play extra hard against their old club (our main rivals!)
VALID, Very Valid point
Thanks
 

Malf

New Member
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
These are some interesting suggestions. I think players from the surrounding clubs are always a good idea (if they are any good) because they do not have to move house and also there is an added benefit that they will play extra hard against their old club (our main rivals!)
VALID, Very Valid point
Thanks
Does Very Valid, remind you of an aftershave?
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
These are some interesting suggestions. I think players from the surrounding clubs are always a good idea (if they are any good) because they do not have to move house and also there is an added benefit that they will play extra hard against their old club (our main rivals!)
VALID, Very Valid point
Thanks
Does Very Valid, remind you of an aftershave?
It reminds me of Vaginas
 

Malf

New Member
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
These are some interesting suggestions. I think players from the surrounding clubs are always a good idea (if they are any good) because they do not have to move house and also there is an added benefit that they will play extra hard against their old club (our main rivals!)
VALID, Very Valid point
Thanks
Does Very Valid, remind you of an aftershave?
It reminds me of Vaginas
Shaven and moist or a great big bush?
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
These are some interesting suggestions. I think players from the surrounding clubs are always a good idea (if they are any good) because they do not have to move house and also there is an added benefit that they will play extra hard against their old club (our main rivals!)
VALID, Very Valid point
Thanks
Does Very Valid, remind you of an aftershave?
It reminds me of Vaginas
Shaven and moist or a great big bush?
This one
 

rotherhamfox

New Member
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
These are some interesting suggestions. I think players from the surrounding clubs are always a good idea (if they are any good) because they do not have to move house and also there is an added benefit that they will play extra hard against their old club (our main rivals!)
VALID, Very Valid point
Thanks
Does Very Valid, remind you of an aftershave?
It reminds me of Vaginas
Shaven and moist or a great big bush?
You two are obbsessed with that kind of fing, ohhh that reminds me off a muff, oh look a fanny, oh a turnip shaped like a fingy, bloody hell.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Leicester  9
Everton  9
Arsenal  6
Liverpool  6
Palace  6
Leeds Utd  6
Tottenham   4
Chelsea  4
Newcastle Utd  4
10 West Ham Utd  3
11 Aston Villa  3
12 Brighton  3
13 Manchester City  3
14 Manchester Utd  3
15 Southampton  3
16 Wolves  3
17 West Brom  1
18 Burnley  0
19 Fulham  0
20 Sheffield Utd  0

Latest posts

Top