2013 Talking Balls Awards Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm officially the most 'miserable' and biggest 'know-it-all' on here and I'm runner up 'annoying' and '****' (second only to someone who hasn't posted all year).

Someone trying to tell me something? Nothing like being popular is there!

So I'm officially the most 'miserable' and biggest 'know-it-all' on here and I'm runner up 'annoying' and '****' (second only to someone who hasn't posted all year).

I just hope you found somewhere to park :icon_lol:

Hmm, contender for post of the year 2014 :icon_lol:

Really? How does a post made in 2013 qualify for the post of the year 2014 category?

You're just sucking up to BM in the hope of getting another award next year. I wish I hadn't voted for you now.

:icon_lol: Cheer up BN, I nearly voted for you as most improved poster. Nearly :icon_wink

Really? How does a post made in 2013 qualify for the post of the year 2014 category?

You're just sucking up to BM in the hope of getting another award next year. I wish I hadn't voted for you now.

I thought it might count because this years awards were over :icon_bigg

What time does this thing start at then? I hope I win **** Of The Year this year

I just hope you found somewhere to park :icon_lol:

I can't understand why that didn't win 'thread of the year'. Surely it's more important than a piddling £100m.

The restrictions come into force for the Derby match so the thread will return so I can complain about what happens.

:icon_lol: Cheer up BN, I nearly voted for you as most improved poster. Nearly :icon_wink

I don't need charity.

I think I've actually been more positive than usual in 2013. No really. I can be much, much more miserable. Just think about how many of you read my posts and feel so much better about yourselves knowing that you're not me.

Maybe I need to defect to Bentley's Roof where they'd appreciate my witterings.

Last edited:
I don't need charity.

I think I've actually been more positive than usual in 2013. No really. I can be much, much more miserable. Just think about how many of you read my posts and feel so much better about yourselves knowing that you're not me.

Maybe I need to defect to Bentley's Roof where they'd appreciate my witterings.

In all seriousness, I respect your posts BN. We all know what your feelings are towards NP, but, to your credit, you're not so blind that you haven't given credit where it has been due this year. This compares to people like The Old Fox, who is also not keen on NP, but seems to have chosen to avoid posting much this season, presumably as our success so far this season frustrates him.

Long may you continue to be a miserable bastard :023:

Last edited:
So will you be adding these new awards such as "Worst Thread" "Moron of the Year"(joint) "Most Annoying Poster" to your signature?

Nope, I don't have enough characters. It's like twitter that bloody signature.
But the old ones are a bit out-dated and smelly. Isn't it more appropriate to put the new fresh an shiny ones in your signature?

Two years running.....guilt votes or the fact I am stupid enough to still be here? :icon_lol:
No, you're just old. You're hardest competetors are Boc and Spion ffs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670