2016/2017 Champions League

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bookies will be overjoyed
No they won't. They'll issue a press release saying that they're terrified of losing all their monies again, and that they could go bankrupt.

We're the reason that you see so many homeless bookmakers, didn't you know?

No they won't. They'll issue a press release saying that they're terrified of losing all their monies again, and that they could go bankrupt.

We're the reason that you see so many homeless bookmakers, didn't you know?

Actually I know someone who works in Head Office at one of the major bookies and he confirmed they'd lost more than a million over all on who would win the PL. Not many 5000/1 bets, but they kept the odds high over Christmas and lots of people backed us then.

If the seeded teams progress through, this is how the Champions League will look:
ChampsLeagueYavle.jpg

That there pot1 is a table of beauty. Look at the ****ing company we are keeping, NO, look at it again.

****ing hell I like that a lot.

Been told today, the club are going to market the three group games as a package for £99

Been told today, the club are going to market the three group games as a package for £99

Depends who we get but not the end of the world.

So, all the teams are now known. We will play three of the following sides (excluding the English ones):

Pot 2 - Atlético Madrid, Borussia Dortmund, Sevilla, Porto, Napoli and Bayer Leverkusen
Pot 3 - Basel, Dynamo Kiev, Lyon, PSV Eindhoven, Sporting, Club Brugge and Borussia Mönchengladbach
Pot 4 - Celtic, Monaco, Beşiktaş, Legia Warsaw, Dinamo Zagreb, Ludogorets, Copenhagen and Rostov

The only side I'd want to avoid is Athletico - due to them being the strongest side in Pot 2 and a team we've already played twice in Europe before.

There are clearly some very different combinations which would make our chances of doing okay range from nil to reasonable. The draw takes place live on BT Sport, Eurosport and is on Radio Leicester from 5pm.

Exciting times.

Should be on SSN as well

Any three that aren't Rostov, Kiev, Besiktas would do just fine for me.

Sky Sports seem to think that Celtic would be a nightmare scenario for us WTF! I don't care who we get the fact we are in it is enough for me, I think the atmosphere will go up a notch for our home games cant wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566