2020/21 Fixtures

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
Yes but it's done so the top 4 won't play anyone else in the top 6 at the beginning of the season, all done for t.v audience's.
It basically gives the top 5 an easier start and gains them match fitness against weaker opposition.
How does this affect the top 7 though?

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Yes but it's done so the top 4 won't play anyone else in the top 6 at the beginning of the season, all done for t.v audience's.
It basically gives the top 5 an easier start and gains them match fitness against weaker opposition.

Make your mind up!
Top 4,5 or 6?

Last season Man U played Chelsea in the first week of the season.
Man City played Spurs in week 2.

Brown Nose

The West Ham match has been moved to the Sunday, with a midday kick-off, on BT Sport.

There is a real chance that we might not play on a Saturday before Xmas with our first four matches switched to Sunday and six coming up around the Europa League games.

At the moment we have a maximum of three Saturday games but all could well change.

homer

There is a real chance that we might not play on a Saturday before Xmas with our first four matches switched to Sunday and six coming up around the Europa League games.

At the moment we have a maximum of three Saturday games but all could well change.

As we’re not allowed in the ground anyway, it doesn’t really matter any more

Real Sharapova

As we’re not allowed in the ground anyway, it doesn’t really matter any more
I really want us to do well but every game without fans seem so inconsequential without fans ( inc me for a number of them usually ) I cannot get that worked up win lose or draw.

fox58

Leeds away moved to Monday 2nd November 8:00pm

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Everton513
2Aston Villa412
3Liverpool510
4Leicester59
5Arsenal59
6Wolves59
7Tottenham 58
8Chelsea58