24 Hour Gyms in Leicestershire/Warwickshire/Coventry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Profondo Rosso

Anyone know any? Preferably, Hinckley/Lutterworth/Nuneaton/Rugby etc. area, but Leicester or Coventry if necessary.

Could sure be useful right now. Bored as **** and no one else is up.

edit: And before anyone does a lmgtfy, I've already googled it and just found a load of crap without opening hours or American gyms.

Last edited:
Might be best to just contact the gyms near you and find out their opening hours. Might not end up what you're looking for though. my old gym used to be 24hrs, but they started closing at night when they realised that members were getting it on in the spa...

You could always take up jogging. That's available 24 hours and think of that fresh air in the great outdoors.

Ah. Hinckley you say? Forget my suggestion. Keep indoors and keep safe.

You could always take up jogging. That's available 24 hours and think of that fresh air in the great outdoors.

Ah. Hinckley you say? Forget my suggestion. Keep indoors and keep safe.

I do already, spion. Just don't fancy running on the road or through town at 2am.

David Lloyds are 24 hours - I think they're very expensive though. Our resident Lara errrr I mean Lisa uses them so may be able to confirm costs?

:mad:

David Lloyds are not 24hr, and they are not cheap.

This place is 24hr, and it's cheap. It's also very close to Filbert Way ;)

Sorry me bad.

I'd driven past the one in Nottingham at all hours and car park always been reasonably busy so assumed they were.

Out of interest how much is their membership? Website offers **** all info.

Hmmm, that PureGym looks good, will check google to see whether the one in Cov or Leicester is nearer.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Sorry me bad.

I'd driven past the one in Nottingham at all hours and car park always been reasonably busy so assumed they were.

Out of interest how much is their membership? Website offers **** all info.

I think some members use the car parks for car sharing and stuff; we have in the past. The gyms also tend to have functions, parties etc to generate extra income.

They don't advertise prices, as they are "negotiable". I heard one girl today telling her mate she pays £50 a month, which got her a lot of evil looks from everyone else nearby, as we are all paying more.

The big chain gyms will offer low prices, no joining fee offers to get you in, then once they've got you, they do hike up the prices, but you can avoid these ;)

Anyone know any? Preferably, Hinckley/Lutterworth/Nuneaton/Rugby etc. area, but Leicester or Coventry if necessary.

Could sure be useful right now. Bored as **** and no one else is up.

edit: And before anyone does a lmgtfy, I've already googled it and just found a load of crap without opening hours or American gyms.

Why waste your money on expensive gym memberships when you can just buy a few fitness bits and do it in your room/ garage etc to a bit of music. That's how I like it.

Why waste your money on expensive gym memberships when you can just buy a few fitness bits and do it in your room/ garage etc to a bit of music. That's how I like it.

Maybe he doesn't? Maybe he doesn't have a garage? Maybe he doesn't want to shell out the thousands needed for equivalent quality kit? hope I answered your question.

Maybe he doesn't? Maybe he doesn't have a garage? Maybe he doesn't want to shell out the thousands needed for equivalent quality kit? hope I answered your question.

You don't need to shell out thousands, feck me, a pair of dumbells will do the trick for toning up. If you want to buff up, change your diet and spend a hundred or so on a bench and barbell unit. For running machines here's an idea - you can just go for a run.

You don't need to shell out thousands, feck me, a pair of dumbells will do the trick for toning up. If you want to buff up, change your diet and spend a hundred or so on a bench and barbell unit. For running machines here's an idea - you can just go for a run.

Running on tarmac is bad for your joints. You seem very much against him "wasting" his money, did a gym touch you in your special place?

I don't want to go out running at 3 a.m. in the middle of winter and the level of quality of equipment at gyms is far better. Also, if nothing else, it just gives me somewhere to go when no one else is about in the early hours of the morning.

Running on tarmac is bad for your joints. You seem very much against him "wasting" his money, did a gym touch you in your special place?

Run on some fecking grass then! Why the offensive? I'm just trying to offer advice that might save him money. Didn't I say I work out at home so I've never used a gym further up the page? Tomorrow I might suggest you wake up on the other side of the bed.

I don't want to go out running at 3 a.m. in the middle of winter and the level of quality of equipment at gyms is far better. Also, if nothing else, it just gives me somewhere to go when no one else is about in the early hours of the morning.

Would you go to the gym at 3am then? Who's to say you have to go for a run at 3am? Spring and summer are just around the corner so the good weather is a great chance to get out and about for a jog every now and then. At the end of the day I don't care what you do, I'm just offering some advice :icon_lol:

Running on tarmac is bad for your joints.

As someone who used to run on pavements and roads for several years before developing a bad case of patellar tendinitis I fully concur with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669