3rd signing - Laczko Zsolt

Status
Not open for further replies.
barber even struggles to identify the right player. he'll probably call him elvis hammond!

In the Charlton game he said it was Kenton down with concusion, then when he stood up he realised it was infact the very pale Mattock.

What an inept piece of shit he is.

In the Charlton game he said it was Kenton down with concusion, then when he stood up he realised it was infact the very pale Mattock.

What an inept piece of shit he is.
Well Stuart Pearce didn't think so :102::icon_wink

You my friend, are absolutely spot on - Let alone the players, he wasn't even sure if his co-commentator was Matt Piper or Matt Jones the other day! That's almost as bad as mixing up Ray Jones with Phil O'Donnell , oh wait - He did that too.:icon_conf

Oh, I heard this as well. I'm glad I wasn't the only one and just dreaming that it had happened.

I tried doing radio football commentary once and I wasn't very good at it whatsoever. It is difficult, honestly. But these things he was talking abut were before the game and just prior to the start of the game. They were appalling mistakes, especially the latter with the Ray Jones mix up.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I didn't used to like Neville Foulger but he was a damn site better than this clown. Why do they not let Sinclair do the commentary instead?

Oh, I heard this as well. I'm glad I wasn't the only one and just dreaming that it had happened.

I tried doing radio football commentary once and I wasn't very good at it whatsoever. It is difficult, honestly. But these things he was talking abut were before the game and just prior to the start of the game. They were appalling mistakes, especially the latter with the Ray Jones mix up.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I didn't used to like Neville Foulger but he was a damn site better than this clown. Why do they not let Sinclair do the commentary instead?

I agree totally, it is a hard job to do, but as you said he really took the piss on new year's day - They were glaring errors I'm afraid, totally unacceptable.

I thnk his name is actually Zsolt Laczko. Hungarians write their name with the surname first and on the Hungarian sites it is written Laczko Zsolt and on Wikipedia Zsolt Laczko.
He's got Laczko on the back of his shirt in all those photos, so I suppose it must be Laczko Zsolt, and I would hazard a guess at the pronunciation being "Lacks-co Zolt" or "Latch-co Zolt" or somewhere in there. Not that I know the first feckin thing about Hungarian.

He's got Laczko on the back of his shirt in all those photos, so I suppose it must be Laczko Zsolt, and I would hazard a guess at the pronunciation being "Lacks-co Zolt" or "Latch-co Zolt" or somewhere in there. Not that I know the first feckin thing about Hungarian.

In ture British style that will be pronounced Larry Salt then

glad weve got a player who actually wants to play on the wing. hopefully he wont be scared to run at a man, make things happen. i said this sort of thing about kaebi though

If he turns crap after we buy he him and Ollie doesn't want him he'll just be Zsolt

Last edited:
As with Fulop, Zsolt can be either Christian or surname, but is more commonly the former. I've never met anyone with Laczko as a Christian name.

In Hungarian, ZS together is always pronounced like the S in treaSure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669