7th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Internet bullying, you cowards :(

I ought to point out that the endless posts where too many people complain about crap spelling and poor grammar are more annoying than the posts they attack in the first place. :icon_roll

thanks steve, trying to get behind the club, and they want to poke fun at spelling and my text writing language, jeez

thanks steve, trying to get behind the club, and they want to poke fun at spelling and my text writing language, jeez

Sorry we part company there. I have no real problem with duff spelling and dodgy grammar as long as I can understand what is being said. What I cannot stand is one long post that is one long paragraph, how am I meant to read that :icon_sad: , and text speak. :icon_wink

I ought to point out that the endless posts where too many people complain about crap spelling and poor grammar are more annoying than the posts they attack in the first place. :icon_roll

Nothing's more annoying than when people display a Third World level of literacy when there's no excuse for it. If the complaints are so annoying, just stop doing it :102: I mean really, how hard can it be to put full stops, apostrophes and commas in the right place, spell things the way you've seen them spelt millions of times before and not randomly type 'lol' every few words?

Nothing's more annoying than when people display a Third World level of literacy when there's no excuse for it. If the complaints are so annoying, just stop doing it :102: I mean really, how hard can it be to put full stops, apostrophes and commas in the right place, spell things the way you've seen them spelt millions of times before and not randomly type 'lol' every few words?

I suggest that you offer (preferably not in front of all the other posters) private tuition rather than gives us all another Spelling And Grammar Alert. :icon_roll

£30 on quid on chelski, hamburger, roma, n madrid !! need madrid for £305.56p cmoooon plz win lol lol lol ha. ill c spk l8r when eye one me bet blue maniac luv u mwah hahaa xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Imagin if your name was Lol and you informed a friend or relative of a death by text. "Garry is dead. Funeral Friday. Lol"

I agree, I would have took being seventh at the start of the season, just hope we can carry on getting results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669