9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much my take on it

Couldn't be a more disrespectful way to carry on, in my opinion, but if it keeps them happy I suppose I should let them get on with it

Does this include the victims families. This website was setup by widows of victims that didnt believe the official story. The video is worth watching by the way, whether you believe or disbelieve......

http://www.911pressfortruth.com/

Last edited:
Does this include the victims families. This website was setup by widows of victims that didnt believe the official story. The video is worth watching by the way, whether you believe or disbelieve......

http://www.911pressfortruth.com/

Of course it doesn't

It seems perfectly natural for those affected by tragedy, loss and sheer grief to seek to find a solution and someone to blame. Particularly true when the loss is due to a shocking incident such as this

And even when they have someone to blame it is again perfectly natural for them to continue to seek alternative answers, no matter what amount of evidence is put before them

Al Fayed is the perfect example

In my opinion it is those that speculate wildly on internet forums are those who are taking it lightly - particularly those who are armed only with the 'facts' that they have read on conspiracy theory websites and present this as being the gospel truth

I presume that this the 'research' that I must engage in in order to gain knowledge - in which case I laugh out loud

There are similar 'facts' being blathered on about on internet sites about Diana's death, the moon landings, Roswell and god knows how many other crackpot concepts. Some of them are highly articulated and very well put together

Perfect fodder for the gullible out there

The "investigation" by the Warren Commission is a perfect example of an American cover up. They managed to speculate wildly armed only with the 'facts'. Perfect fodder for the gullible out there. :icon_wink

The "investigation" by the Warren Commission is a perfect example of an American cover up. They managed to speculate wildly armed only with the 'facts'. Perfect fodder for the gullible out there. :icon_wink

Amazingly enough I never got round to reading it, Steven, as I expect you haven't

But I'm sure that there is a smashing conspiracy theory website somewhere out there that will tell me all about it

Please do all carry on posting links to all of these lovely sites, and I promise that when I get the time I will read them with earnest endeavour

Then maybe I too, will be able to state 'facts' with the unbridled confidence of you fascinating experts

Sadly, the internet has a lot to answer for

Of course it doesn't

It seems perfectly natural for those affected by tragedy, loss and sheer grief to seek to find a solution and someone to blame. Particularly true when the loss is due to a shocking incident such as this

And even when they have someone to blame it is again perfectly natural for them to continue to seek alternative answers, no matter what amount of evidence is put before them

Al Fayed is the perfect example

True, but why wont the US Government give them some answers to their resonable questions. Thats why people are questioning it all because a lot of it dont make sense.

If the US Government released a video ( and they have plenty ) of the plane hitting the Pentagon, i would back off. But no, they confiscated all cctv footage from the area and released a video that shows 'jack'.

Surelly, if what me and others, feel is a cover up, why not prove us wrong.

They had footage of Weapons of mass distruction you know. They show us what they want us to believe, and many believe them. Unbelievable :icon_lol:

Amazingly enough I never got round to reading it, Steven, as I expect you haven't

But I'm sure that there is a smashing conspiracy theory website somewhere out there that will tell me all about it

Please do all carry on posting links to all of these lovely sites, and I promise that when I get the time I will read them with earnest endeavour

Then maybe I too, will be able to state 'facts' with the unbridled confidence of you fascinating experts

It is a cracking read, right up there with any great work of fiction. :icon_wink

Just for the record, do you have the same degree of cynicism towards "official explanations" of events such as the 11th of September ? :102:

True, but why wont the US Government give them some answers to their resonable questions. Thats why people are questioning it all because a lot of it dont make sense.

If the US Government released a video ( and they have plenty ) of the plane hitting the Pentagon, i would back off. But no, they confiscated all cctv footage from the area and released a video that shows 'jack'.

Surelly, if what me and others, feel is a cover up, why not prove us wrong.

They had footage of Weapons of mass distruction you know. They show us what they want us to believe, and many believe them. Unbelievable :icon_lol:

I'm not arguing that it's not good to be cynical. In fact I normally insist upon it

Especially where government is concerned

And even more so where the US government is concerned

But there's is a fine line between not believing the lying bastard government (of any country), and the scary made-up world of the conspiracy theorist

You should read it Homer. Its leaves out more than it puts in. And it refuses to answer questions that were submitted at the time.

George Bush allocated a fraction of the monies needed to do a proper enquiry. But he did allocate a substantial amount more for the impeachment of Bill Clinton, for the Monica Lewinsky thing.

Whats more important, 3000 lives or Bill Clinton getting a blow job.

It is a cracking read, right up there with any great work of fiction. :icon_wink

Just for the record, do you have the same degree of cynicism towards "official explanations" of events such as the 11th of September ? :102:

If you want to believe a load of conspiracy theory nutters on the internet, without actually having any hard evidence placed before you, then please feel free to do so

I personally tend not to believe anybody, official or 'internet investigators', no matter how convincing their arguments may be

So why did 3 out of 4 hit there(sic) targets

as opposed to what? giving up half way and raiding the trolley for gin and tonics?

as opposed to being shot down by military aircraft?

cos that happens all the time, military craft bringing down civil planes

:icon_roll

The officiall (sic) story is flight 93 hit the ground, others say it was shot down.:102:

and your point?

There are certain events in history that could be open to conspiracy theories, but not this imo.
I dont see how crashing four planes and murdering thousands of its own civillians was in any way an act beneficial to the American administration. Its only my opinion:102:

Agreed and the subsequent fall-out. Going on an imaginery military chase for objects has helped the opinion of the Bush administration.

This skyscraper in Madrid Spain was on fire for hours, and never collapsed.

View attachment 3726 View attachment 3727

Because each building is put for a specification. Without knowing enough about structures, I'd guess that Madrid building with it's large windows was supposed to be strong against extreme temperatures. I suspect that the WTC Towers was built with the provision of possible explosions attack and how to minimise the impact.

Maybe the towers are designed in such a way that they collapse into their own footprint in such an instance.

Exactly.

Not agree with the stuff that it never happened or the holes and debris aren't there. People died, blood was shed that's enough proof.

You should read it Homer. Its leaves out more than it puts in. And it refuses to answer questions that were submitted at the time.

George Bush allocated a fraction of the monies needed to do a proper enquiry. But he did allocate a substantial amount more for the impeachment of Bill Clinton, for the Monica Lewinsky thing.

I'm almost certain you've made that up.

I don't know if it's as simple as a multiple choice knock out thingy, I'm certain they're not mutually exclusive. But I know one thing for certain, if it's a case of Melton Fox getting a blowjob and 3000 lives needed to be sacrificed for it, then so be it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670