9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heat does have an effect on steel, but jet fuel doesent burn hot enough to melt it. Do some research.

Well here is my research

The additional problem was distortion of the steel in the fire. The temperature of the fire was not uniform everywhere, and the temperature on the outside of the box columns was clearly lower than on the side facing the fire. The temperature along the 18 m long joists was certainly not uniform. Given the thermal expansion of steel, a 150°C temperature difference from one location to another will produce yield-level residual stresses. This produced distortions in the slender structural steel, which resulted in buckling failures. Thus, the failure of the steel was due to two factors: loss of strength due to the temperature of the fire, and loss of structural integrity due to distortion of the steel from the non-uniform temperatures in the fire.

Now run along to your conspiracy theory sites and counter it.

I can feel a poll coming along:icon_wink

If I ran somebody over tomorrow and did a runner, I reckon I'd be caught by the end of the day, if not the week. If I went in to hiding, I reckon I could last a month, then I'd be rightly brought to justice.

If the police got the army and special services involved, I defo reckon they'd find me before I could blink.

I will not be attempting to bring any buildings down, not unless I go to hide in Afghanistan of course. Seems they can't find any ****er there.

"It's true, oh it's true, all the things that they tell you"

Julian Cope

Well here is my research

Now run along to your conspiracy theory sites and counter it.

I can feel a poll coming along:icon_wink

So the heat caused the steel to 'buckle'.

So why did the building below, where the steel was still intact and not damaged, not put up any resistance. The building colapsed in 8.4 seconds. Surely if the building buckled at impact,the top of the building would topple over and fall into the street.

It dont add up however you paint it.............

And what about the firefighters (who were there) who HEARD explosions. Do they go deaf when the lights go out :102:

christ, you mean that people inside a building that was hit by a plane and collapsing heard noises?

it defies belief, it MUST be the jews!

I only read the last couple of pages but that's done my head in by itself.

I don't know how people can keep going on and on about silly consiracy theories. It all comes from the fact that the 'culprit(s)' was never found (as far as we know!), people just want someone to blame. It just reeks of desperation.

Shit happens, there are bad people out there. Deal with it.

I only read the last couple of pages but that's done my head in by itself.

I don't know how people can keep going on and on about silly consiracy theories. It all comes from the fact that the 'culprit(s)' was never found (as far as we know!), people just want someone to blame. It just reeks of desperation.

Shit happens, there are bad people out there. Deal with it.

Nathan, no offence, but if you had a loved one or friend killed in 911, wouldn't you want to know who was to blame :102:

Nathan, no offence, but if you had a loved one or friend killed in 911, wouldn't you want to know who was to blame :102:

I understand that, hence my comment about despration.

False blame helps nobody.

The one big flaw in all conspiracy theories relating to incidents of this kind is the number and diversity of people from the public and private sectors who would have to be involved.

Governments leak like seives at the best of times, and in something like this a proportion of them would inevitably be traumatised enough by what they had done to put their hands up.

Think of the revelations soon after the events about incidents in Vietnam, Iraq, the Cuba conspiracies mentioned earlier in the thread. Even "little" conspiracies like Watergate tend to unravel.

The one big flaw in all conspiracy theories relating to incidents of this kind is the number and diversity of people from the public and private sectors who would have to be involved.

Governments leak like seives at the best of times, and in something like this a proportion of them would inevitably be traumatised enough by what they had done to put their hands up.

Think of the revelations soon after the events about incidents in Vietnam, Iraq, the Cuba conspiracies mentioned earlier in the thread. Even "little" conspiracies like Watergate tend to unravel.

They are called whistleblowers......

http://factsnotfairies.blogspot.com/2008/04/911-whistleblowers.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673