9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
haven't you lot got work to do ?

Frankly I can't believe how the 9/11 investigators have missed all this stuff

Could someone please send them an email with a link to this thread so that they can get right to the facts ?

Could someone please send them an email with a link to this thread so that they can get right to the facts ?

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

The investigators were members of congress. Really independant that.

Henry Kissinger was originally appointed to oversea the investigation, the most corrupt man ever to call himself a politician.

EDIT. So basically, do you think they are going to listen to e-mails when they know what happened anyway.

Last edited:

Send the investigators of the Kennedy assassination the one about the single shooter and magic bullet. :icon_wink

The investigators were members of congress. Really independant that.

Henry Kissinger was originally appointed to oversea the investigation, the most corrupt man ever to call himself a politician.

EDIT. So basically, do you think they are going to listen to e-mails when they know what happened anyway.

Shows what you know

I emailed them and got this back in return

"Thank you for your email

We are now actively pursuing new lines of investigation following an examination of the factual evidence supplied by the Talking Balls experts

We appear to have wasted seven long years believing that it was the fault of murdering bastard terrorists who hijacked some planes and flew them directly into the WTC. Now we are looking elsewhere

I can't believe we have missed all this stuff

D'Oh !

Yours

Thicky American cover-up merchants"

Shows what you know

I emailed them and got this back in return

"Thank you for your email

We are now actively pursuing new lines of investigation following an examination of the factual evidence supplied by the Talking Balls experts

We appear to have wasted seven long years believing that it was the fault of murdering bastard terrorists who hijacked some planes and flew them directly into the WTC. Now we are looking elsewhere

I can't believe we have missed all this stuff

D'Oh !

Yours

Thicky American cover-up merchants"

This aint just being discussed on this forum, there are politicians, scientists, famillies of the dead and many more that are asking for some answers. If you did some research, instead of just making light of a serious subject, you might learn something.

The fact is there are many things that point to this being an inside job. DYOR.

This aint just being discussed on this forum, there are politicians, scientists, famillies of the dead and many more that are asking for some answers. If you did some research, instead of just making light of a serious subject, you might learn something.

The fact is there are many things that point to this being an inside job. DYOR.

In my opinion it is those that speculate wildly on internet forums are those who are taking it lightly - particularly those who are armed only with the 'facts' that they have read on conspiracy theory websites and present this as being the gospel truth

I presume that this the 'research' that I must engage in in order to gain knowledge - in which case I laugh out loud

There are similar 'facts' being blathered on about on internet sites about Diana's death, the moon landings, Roswell and god knows how many other crackpot concepts. Some of them are highly articulated and very well put together

Perfect fodder for the gullible out there

I've done some research and read that article

Lots of 'facts' in there that are pretty damned convincing, wouldn't you say........???

For very conspiracy theory I've heard about 9/11 I've found and equally or more convincing debunking of the theory. So I'm sure the people who believe in the conspiracy version do so because they want to believe in a conspiracy, and no amount of evidence will convince them to change their mind.

For very conspiracy theory I've heard about 9/11 I've found and equally or more convincing debunking of the theory. So I'm sure the people who believe in the conspiracy version do so because they want to believe in a conspiracy, and no amount of evidence will convince them to change their mind.

Pretty much my take on it

Couldn't be a more disrespectful way to carry on, in my opinion, but if it keeps them happy I suppose I should let them get on with it

How diid 4 planes run riot for an hour, without being buzzed by 1 US Airforce Plane. But Payne Stewart the golfer, had his plane intercepted and watched untill it crashed within minutes.

I know his driving (golf term) was a bit wayward at times, but surely 4 planes way off course and not responding would warrant a bit of attention dont you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669