9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are certain events in history that could be open to conspiracy theories, but not this imo.
I dont see how crashing four planes and murdering thousands of its own civillians was in any way an act beneficial to the American administration. Its only my opinion:102:

thats was my thinking BB before I visited ground zero. You stand there in awe, wondering how the **** it happened. Not one but two giant **** off building coming down vertical to such an accurate degree that hardly anything else was damaged. And yes I know about the other building and the Marriot Hotel, but it is such a small area in comparison to the height of the twin towers.

I can not contemplate why this should have been planned, but like I said it will take some good explaining to convince me otherwise

Have to say I agree with Newts. Of course the people who died were not fighting a war to protect us, but it was an attack on the free world, and the lives of the people who were murdered on that day had the same value as any other lost in any type of conflict.

I don't want to get into a stupid tit for tat argument on whether I can remember people I did not know, I simply think it a huge event that occured in my lifetime that should be remembered with respect each year.

Spot on mate :038::038:

This building collapsed into its own foot print. It was not hit by a plane.

aaaa.jpg

Any ideas Newts why.............

I'm just not convinced a plane hit the pentagon either, the hole is no way near big enough in the building

I'm just not convinced a plane hit the pentagon either, the hole is no way near big enough in the building

What this plane..............

pent.jpg

All the windows to the side of the hole were intact, and there was no lasting fire damage or debris to be seen.

This building collapsed into its own foot print. It was not hit by a plane.

View attachment 3724

The official theory was fire brought it down. No modern day high rise building has been brought down by fire, until 9/11.

This skyscraper in Madrid Spain was on fire for hours, and never collapsed.

spain_fire6.jpg spain_fire7.jpg

Maybe the towers are designed in such a way that they collapse into their own footprint in such an instance.

I'm sure that in an area like that they prepare for such things to avoid skyscraper dominoes.

Maybe it had something to do with the fuel that planes use :102:

Quite the opposite, jet fuel is made of mostly kerosene. It burns at a temp that wouldnt melt steel.

If you look at footage of the WTC buildings, you will see that after a while all you see is smoke and just small fires ( from furniture etc ). Jet fuel burns off quickly after being ignited.

Maybe the towers are designed in such a way that they collapse into their own footprint in such an instance.

I'm sure that in an area like that they prepare for such things to avoid skyscraper dominoes.

They were designed to withstand jets impacting the building.

I could understand if the top of the buildings fell into the street, leaving the rest of the building standing. But the buildings fell at free fall speed defying gravity.

What this plane..............

View attachment 3725

All the windows to the side of the hole were intact, and there was no lasting fire damage or debris to be seen.

apparently there was very little debris at the site of the other plane that came down in the woods... a local only saw ash, no plane debris at all. Wierd...

jet fuel is made of mostly kerosene. It burns at a temp that wouldnt melt steel.

nonsense

kerosene doesn't burn at a certain temperature, kerosene will burn in snow if you put a dish down and light it

next time it snows, chuck a load of petrol on your car and light it...will it be too cold to burn?

what exactly IS the minimum temperature for kerosene ignition?

and why would you need to melt steel to burn a building down anyway?

Jet fuel burns off quickly after being ignited.

any fuel will burn slowly if the oxygen is supplied slowly

This building collapsed into its own foot print

am i getting this right? are people asking why a building collapsed downwards?

and didn't say fall over like a drunken scotsman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00