9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had been up the WTC dozens of times, and i have worked in the surrounding WTC buildings on many occasions also.

Luckily i had moved back to the UK by the time of the attacks.

As for who was responsible, i am convinced it was an inside job. In a recent poll 40% of Americans believe their government knew about the attacks ahead of time.

The biggest lie was the WTC 7 building. It was brought down by a controlled demolition, and not by 2 or 3 fires.

For those who are curious, research what Alex Jones has to say.......

http://www.infowars.com/

How absurd!!!!!!!!

Next they will be suggesting the moon landings were filmed in the Arizona desert and a studio:icon_roll

And did you know the world is flat:icon_wink

How absurd!!!!!!!!

Next they will be suggesting the moon landings were filmed in the Arizona desert and a studio:icon_roll

And did you know the world is flat:icon_wink

Have you been to NY and seen the actual size of ground zero? It's tiny compared to the big **** off buildings that stood on them. They came down and did very little damage to the surrounding buildings. When the buildings came down, if they had gone just a few degrees either way, loads more buildings would have been damaged.
Before going there I would not have listened to any of the stories and believed them, but seeing the place for real it will take a lot to convince me that it was not a controled demolition.

Last edited:
Have you been to NY and seen the actual size of ground zero? It's tiny compared to the big **** off buildings that stood on them. They came down and did very little damage to the surrounding buildings. When the buildings came down, if they had gone just a few degrees either way, loads more buildings would have been damaged.
Before going there I would not have listened to any of the stories and believed them, but seeing the place for real it will take a lot to convince me that it was not a controled demolition.

Er, so building seven wasn't damaged because there were controlled explosions in the twin towers. So it also had to be destroyed by a controlled explosion....

It's all starting to make sense now.

Er, so building seven wasn't damaged because there were controlled explosions in the twin towers. So it also had to be destroyed by a controlled explosion....

Building 7 wasn't next to the main towers, there were several buildings closer, that sustained more damage, that didn't collapse into their own footprint for no apparent reason.

Last edited:

Where the **** did I say that........:102:

see Mackys response above please.

Listening to all these theories is absolute toss anyway. Either way your being persuaded by some know it wanker making a living out of something that will never be known fully.

I simply choose to see it as a major catastrophe regardless of who is to blame, the important thing is the people who lost thier lives and to remember them.

Listening to all these theories is absolute toss anyway. Either way your being persuaded by some know it wanker making a living out of something that will never be known fully.

I simply choose to see it as a major catastrophe regardless of who is to blame, the important thing is the people who lost thier lives and to remember them.

Just to be clear about this, I haven't offered any 'theory' all I know is the official explanation is complete toss, to paraphrase lako.

Three buildings collapsed into their own footprint on that day and the only thing I'm sure about is that it had nothing to do with the two jets that were crashed into the main towers.

I have no explanation as to why those three buildings collapsed in the way that they did.

Last edited:
I didn't know anyone that died in WWII but hey we still remember them for one day each year,and rightly so.

The same goes to 9/11 in my book.
Totally, totally, totally different.

WWII was a war to protect our country and the world. They were out there fighting to protect my/yours/our future.

9/11 was an awful tragedy, and I feel for all those who died and all those who lost loved ones, but they weren't there trying to save the world.

Totally, totally, totally different.

WWII was a war to protect our country and the world. They were out there fighting to protect my/yours/our future.

9/11 was an awful tragedy, and I feel for all those who died and all those who lost loved ones, but they weren't there trying to save the world.

Both was loss of life ,due to nutters so in a way its the same .

its a different type of war now anyway.

as to protect our country and the world look at 7/7 in the uk ,same thing as well.

its the way these bastards fight melts so yes its a war .

Last edited:
Both was loss of life ,due to nutters so in a way its the same .

its a different type of war now anyway.

as to protect our country and the world look at 7/7 in the uk ,same thing as well.

its the way these bastards fight melts so yes its a war .
I see no connection between the two other than death.

Our soldiers died protecting us, these died making money. I am in no way saying it wasn't a tragedy, I'm just saying it's not comparable to WWII.

I can't remember the folks who died in WWII either purely because I didn't know them. But I can appreciate and understand what they died for, and thank, acknowledge and salute them for what they did.

I see no connection between the two other than death.

Our soldiers died protecting us, these died making money. I am in no way saying it wasn't a tragedy, I'm just saying it's not comparable to WWII.

I can't remember the folks who died in WWII either purely because I didn't know them. But I can appreciate and understand what they died for, and thank, acknowledge and salute them for what they did.

Do not forget we remember the people that died at home as well ,all thses that lost their lifes in the bombings and they never thought in the war as such ,which is the same as the people that died in 9/11.

Last edited:
Do not forget we remember the people that died at home as well ,all thses that lost their lifes in the bombings and the never thought in the war as such ,which is the same as the people that died in 9/11.
OK, I agree. It's exactly the same.

it's very different *remembering* people who got bombed than remembering those who stepped up to defend freedom

Have to say I agree with Newts. Of course the people who died were not fighting a war to protect us, but it was an attack on the free world, and the lives of the people who were murdered on that day had the same value as any other lost in any type of conflict.

I don't want to get into a stupid tit for tat argument on whether I can remember people I did not know, I simply think it a huge event that occured in my lifetime that should be remembered with respect each year.

There are certain events in history that could be open to conspiracy theories, but not this imo.
I dont see how crashing four planes and murdering thousands of its own civillians was in any way an act beneficial to the American administration. Its only my opinion:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69