9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had been up the WTC dozens of times, and i have worked in the surrounding WTC buildings on many occasions also.

Luckily i had moved back to the UK by the time of the attacks.

As for who was responsible, i am convinced it was an inside job. In a recent poll 40% of Americans believe their government knew about the attacks ahead of time.

The biggest lie was the WTC 7 building. It was brought down by a controlled demolition, and not by 2 or 3 fires.

For those who are curious, research what Alex Jones has to say.......

http://www.infowars.com/

The biggest lie was the WTC 7 building. It was brought down by a controlled demolition, and not by 2 or 3 fires.

It was also bizarre how the BBC, CNN & others managed to report that WTC7 had collapsed nearly an hour before it did actually collapse into its own footprint for no apparent reason.

Last edited:
:icon_bigg

it was the jewish mafia, them and the shape-shifting lizards. they fly around in them black helicopters that no-one can see

:icon_bigg

it was the jewish mafia, them and the shape-shifting lizards. they fly around in them black helicopters that no-one can see

Do you not think it's healthy & reasonable to question things when we are obviously being spoonfed bullshit?

It was also bizarre how the BBC, CNN & others managed to report that WTC7 had collapsed nearly an hour before it did actually collapse into its own footprint for no apparent reason.

People were led to believe that a Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon. I dont see no plane debris,and yes folks that is the wall the plane hit. The hole is 16 feet wide..............

pent.jpg

EDIT. a plane can hit the WTC's and turn them into dust, but this plane left most of the wall intact. Absolut bullshit, your right Macky.

Last edited:
Do you not think it's healthy & reasonable to question things when we are obviously being spoonfed bullshit?

did i say it wasn't?

i didn't say it was in there, i was merely exposing the bad example in your specious argument

I was merely pointing out that although Shipman as a Doctor killed more people than terrorists (in the UK) in the last ten years, I have not seen stronger legislation governing Doctors. :102: Stupid me of course, there is no supposed political gain from such legislation. :icon_conf

People were led to believe that a Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon. I dont see no plane debris,and yes folks that is the wall the plane hit. The hole is 16 feet wide..............

View attachment 3713

the pentagon was blown up in controlled explosions so that Bush could invade Iraq to avenge Saddam beating his dad and then put american businesses into Iraq

it was Ronald McDonald with the CIA, FACT

I have not seen stronger legislation governing Doctors
try looking, there were changes to the GMC with stricter guidelines to how doctors can fill in death certificates

Stupid me of course, there is no supposed political gain from such legislation

apart from the electorate wanting less people to be killed by doctors, no, none at all

:icon_roll

the pentagon was blown up in controlled explosions so that Bush could invade Iraq to avenge Saddam beating his dad and then put american businesses into Iraq

Do you have any evidence for any of this?

:018: :018: :018: We all know Milhouse got it right. :icon_wink :icon_bigg
Milhouse said:
Ahem. OK, here's what we've got: the Rand Corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people -- under the supervision of the reverse vampires -- We're through the looking glass, here, people...

No, but unless you genuinely believe in shape shifting lizards flying around in invisible helicopters, then you certainly did imply it

no i didn't

people can question whatever they want

but presenting rumour and conspiracy theories as fact is different, that shit should be caveated

try looking, there were changes to the GMC with stricter guidelines to how doctors can fill in death certificates

apart from the electorate wanting less people to be killed by doctors, no, none at all

:icon_roll

Very reassuring. :icon_conf The Government will tell you what is important even if it is not. :icon_wink

no i didn't

people can question whatever they want

but presenting rumour and conspiracy theories as fact is different, that shit should be caveated

Fair point considering the quote you were replying to

Your theory holds more weight than the official one.

The Pentagon is the most gaurded building in the US. It has CCTV everywhere. But they only released footage that shows jack shit.

The FBI stole all the CCTV footage from buisness's in the area.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIpmCNSQ6-A

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=iS2rlAoKiy4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00