9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you could only implicate them if the security surrounding contractors working on the Underground network was found to be wanting, and that had some direct link with the bombings. The four bombers were not contractors on the tube network, so why this red herring of the security company has been brought up only Steven can answer I'm afraid. I hate to keep repeating myself, but there is no security system on earth that can stop a determined bomber getting on the tube network.

Simply because the same company was in charge of security for both 11/9 and 7/7.

Why do people assume that whenever a coincidence happens it's part of some big conspiracy?

That largely depends on the nature of the coincidence. :102:

Why do people assume that whenever a coincidence happens it's part of some big conspiracy?

In the main it's because they are completely gullible idiots or silly little fantasists

I'm sure we are better off not knowing about what goes on in the toilets of power.

Yeah. So for a bollocks one like you've brought up, for example, what is the reason?

Ask those that have given the events of 11/9 and 7/7 the significance they have.

After all Harold Shipman killed more people than were killed on 7/7 and yet I have not seen a raft of legislation surrounding Doctors. :102:

Ask those that have given the events of 11/9 and 7/7 the significance they have.

It's pretty obvious why they have significance. I'm just puzzled as to why you give such significance to ICTS?

After all Harold Shipman killed more people than were killed on 7/7 and yet I have not seen a raft of legislation surrounding Doctors. :102:

Perhaps you should look a little harder rather than reading nutters' blogs. There is already a substantial 'raft' of legislation surrounding doctors.

you missed the changes to General Medical Council after The Shipman Inquiry?

and the subsequent charging of doctors that were filling in death certificates sloppily?

you missed the changes to General Medical Council after The Shipman Inquiry?

and the subsequent charging of doctors that were filling in death certificates sloppily?

I must have missed this in the last version of the Prevention of Terrorism Act. :102:

I must have missed this in the last version of the Prevention of Terrorism Act. :102:

i didn't say it was in there, i was merely exposing the bad example in your specious argument

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00