9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Care to share with us the name of the company? BTW, are you seriously suggesting there is any sort of security system that could have stopped the tube attacks bearing in mind the hundreds of thousands of people who use the tube every day? I certainly don't think there is one. I trust you are not going to try to pin the bus attack on the Israelis as well.

ICTS UK Ltd and ICTS International. Ironically the bus bomb exploded outside the offices Fortress GB a related company. Even stranger after the fact that bus had been diverted. A truly remarkable coincidence. :102: :icon_roll

'... Fortress GB, a smart card technology developer and integrator for ICTS Europe. ICTS Europe is an Israeli security company based in the Netherlands, a subsidiary of which is Huntleigh. Huntleigh was the security contractor at Logan Airport on 9/11 that failed to provide us with CCTV evidence of hijackers. The London Underground is one of Fortress GB's clients and according to their press release they provide smart card technology (personal details and biometric information) for contractors that operate in Tube stations.'

Fortress GB Ltd,
1st floor, South block D, Tavistock House, Tavistock Square, London WC1H9LG.

Concerning how quickly the search turned to Luton on July 7th:
'Luton is interesting because an office of ICTS (the Israeli security firm) is about a mile from a Thameslink station. ICTS is actually located in the Luton and Dunstable NHS Hospital. It seems a little odd that this firm that handles security for the Stansted airport would be located at the Hospital.

ICTS UK Ltd, Security control Room, Lewsey Road LU4 ODZ'

Care to share with us the name of the company? BTW, are you seriously suggesting there is any sort of security system that could have stopped the tube attacks bearing in mind the hundreds of thousands of people who use the tube every day? I certainly don't think there is one. I trust you are not going to try to pin the bus attack on the Israelis as well.

No, but a "security" company could facilitate a "lapse in security". :102:

So do I. It was September 11th 2001.
I'd stayed the in Blackpool the night before, after our cup match there. I was waiting to change trains at Crewe when I heard the news.

Indeed Webbo and you no doubt shed a tear as the Platform Annoucer told a stunned World that the Buffet Car on your train had ran out of Pies

Last edited:
What lapse in security?

The answer is what security? :102: So what is their role and how do they stay in business when many of the facilities they offer "security" for are attacked? :102:

Concerning how quickly the search turned to Luton on July 7th

oooh a big mystery that one....

could it be that they were caught on CCTV at Luton station?
:102::102::102:

Is it anti-Semitic to point out that the same Israeli company was responsible for "security" at Logan Airport and on the Tube?

not if you have your facts straight and even if you do, it reeks of anti-semitic conspiracy nonsense

security on the tube? what security on the tube? there is none, i could carry a suitcase of sarin on there

The answer is what security? :102: So what is their role and how do they stay in business when many of the facilities they offer "security" for are attacked? :102:

Forgive me if I misread the implication of your original post, but you appeared to be apportioning a certain amount of blame for the American and London bombings on a security company that has certain Israeli connections. I can see no reason to blame them for the London bombings - it appears they are used by London Transport to assist in the security aspects of contractors working on the underground network. Quite what that has to do with four chaps who chose to blow themselves and numerous innocent members of the public to pieces is quite beyond me.

My overriding memory of that day is standing in a hotel room in Holland watching the live news coverage of the towers collapsing and thinking to myself, why in the name of **** did that tower just collapse like that?
If the top half of the tower had sheared off and fell to the ground, it would've made sense, but I just couldn't work out how it appeared to crumble into dust & collapse the way it did.
Then the second tower collapsed, identically to the first.
Then the third collapsed in the same way, but without being hit by a plane, which led me to think perhaps the collapsing buildings had nothing to do with the plane collisions.

My overriding memory of that day is standing in a hotel room in Holland watching the live news coverage of the towers collapsing and thinking to myself, why in the name of **** did that tower just collapse like that?

i think a plane had hit it
:icon_lol:

If the top half of the tower had sheared off and fell to the ground, it would've made sense, but I just couldn't work out how it appeared to crumble into dust & collapse the way it did.
Then the second tower collapsed, identically to the first.
Then the third collapsed in the same way, but without being hit by a plane, which led me to think perhaps the collapsing buildings had nothing to do with the plane collisions.

Can't say anything about the third tower, but I do recall watching a documentary some time ago about the engineering and design aspects of the twin towers. They were designed to survive impacts, but not designed to handle the enormous heat generated by the full fuel tanks of very large airplanes expoding and burning as they did. I guess at the time they were designed nobody had ever conceived the notion of suicide bombers willing to undertake such an awful enterprise.. Until 11th September I certainly hadn't.

Last edited:
Forgive me if I misread the implication of your original post, but you appeared to be apportioning a certain amount of blame for the American and London bombings on a security company that has certain Israeli connections. I can see no reason to blame them for the London bombings - it appears they are used by London Transport to assist in the security aspects of contractors working on the underground network. Quite what that has to do with four chaps who chose to blow themselves and numerous innocent members of the public to pieces is quite beyond me.

My point is threefold. One why are security companies hired if security cannot be provided? :102:

Secondly how is it that the "security" provided by the same company failed twice at locations where "terrorist" activity took place. Even more "coincidentally" when training exercises(in NY and London) were taking place at the same time.

Thirdly the fact that the company is Israeli and that Muslims are subsequently blamed for the bombings is also "coincidental". It fits very neatly with Israeli foreign policy. :icon_conf

i think a plane had hit it
:icon_lol:

Yes, but why did that cause the tower to crumple & collapse into its own footprint? Why didn't the top of the tower shear off at the point of impact?

Can't say anything about the third tower, but I do recall watching a documentary some time ago about the engineering and design aspects of the twin towers. They were designed to survive impacts, but not designed to handle the enormous heat generated by the full fuel tanks of very large airplanes expoding and burning as they did. I guess at the time they were designed nobody had ever conceived the notion of suicide bombers willing to undertake such an awful enterprise.. Until 11th September I certainly hadn't.

There wasn't 'enormous heat generated', kerosene doesn't burn at high temperature and most of it was burnt off during the initial explosion.
If you remember from the TV images at the time, there were people trapped and waving for help in the holes left by the planes.

My point is threefold. One why are security companies hired if security cannot be provided? :102:

Secondly how is it that the "security" provided by the same company failed twice at locations where "terrorist" activity took place. Even more "coincidentally" when training exercises(in NY and London) were taking place at the same time.

Thirdly the fact that the company is Israeli and that Muslims are subsequently blamed for the bombings is also "coincidental". It fits very neatly with Israeli foreign policy. :icon_conf

Erm, I can only speak in relation to the London events, but as I have already pointed out, the security company you are talking about was not providing what might be called " front end " security, they were involved in the security aspects of contractors working on the tube network. No organisation on earth could provide the sort of security you get at airports these days on the tube. I am travelling on the tube tomorrow and I could take any sort of device with me if I so felt inclined - end of story. The fact that Muslims were blamed for the London bombings is because they did it - it's not a smear campaign or anything like that, the bottom line is the four blokes did it. The fact that they were Muslims doesn't bother me in the slightest - the fact that they were murderous bastards does. An aquantance of mine's sister was blown up in the atrocities and he doesen't blame Islam or anything like that - he blames them as persons not being capable of being called human.

the security company you are talking about was not providing what might be called " front end " security, they were involved in the security aspects of contractors working on the tube network. No organisation on earth could provide the sort of security you get at airports these days on the tube.

So, the only way that you could implicate that security company would be if the bombs had actually been placed on the trains or the network and not if they'd been carried onto the train by a member of the public.

So, the only way that you could implicate that security company would be if the bombs had actually been placed on the trains or the network and not if they'd been carried onto the train by a member of the public.

No, you could only implicate them if the security surrounding contractors working on the Underground network was found to be wanting, and that had some direct link with the bombings. The four bombers were not contractors on the tube network, so why this red herring of the security company has been brought up only Steven can answer I'm afraid. I hate to keep repeating myself, but there is no security system on earth that can stop a determined bomber getting on the tube network.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670