A challenge to Agony Uncles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute bollocks.

Nobody "has the right to set the rules" in a relationship, it's a partnership. If she wants to sleep with other guys, that's fine, but in no way should she expect her bloke to fit into line with it.

He should be questioning her feeling towards him, taking note of the blatant disregard for his emotions, and then getting the **** out.

He could probably get away with kicking her in the shin on the way out, or at least accidentally "slipping" up the gary.

Absolute bollocks.

Nobody "has the right to set the rules" in a relationship, it's a partnership. If she wants to sleep with other guys, that's fine, but in no way should she expect her bloke to fit into line with it.

He should be questioning her feeling towards him, taking note of the blatant disregard for his emotions, and then getting the **** out.

Totally agree with that and it would be exactly the same if it was the guy 'setting the rules'.If she wants to sleep with other guys then she should not be in a relationship.

1. Rugby/Cycling undershorts and Vaseline will do the trick. :icon_wink

2. Shag whatever you want - safely. :icon_wink

3. I hope you have a small penis, can you have sex with a woman without vaginal penetration and love your girlfriend. :icon_wink

Obviously never been in a Relationship and had your heart broken in two by a Partner 'shagging whatever they want' when you trusted them Steven.Disgraceful attitude IMO

With regards to number 2. If it's other women you like to sleep with then I say go for it and let your boyfriend join in. You won't hear any complaints from him then. :icon_wink

Each week I'll challenge the guys on this board to come up with :) replies to my newspaper ag col questions, and act as my panel. If you would?

This week's ag col questions are as follows.

I won't list the complicated ones, just the simple ones, and ask for responses.

These are your 3 questions for this week. Please reply to any you can -

1. My g/f and I go commando, but I have recently started cycling to work and I'm chafing

wear cycle shorts

2. My b/f wants me to be 'faithful' but I think I should bed who I want to, as long as it's safe sex and my b/f knows he's not the only bedfellow I have, as I've told him.

leave him

3. My g/f has vaginismus. What is it and what can I do about it?

Its a rastarfarian reggae singer,
:)

Last edited:
Love your answers! I'm now doing an Excel chart of them. Thanks!

This is really useful.

What most of you don't realise is that those of us who do this job don't get blunt and honest instant (or sometimes delayed) responses.

I find this so hard to do after my radio and telly stuff in which people answered me back.

We need those responses, to keep us on track, and stop us going up our own colons.

But, on the other hand, you have to take into account, as I have to do, the mindset of the writer, and what they need to hear, and the effect the written word will have on their problem. It can't be dismissed as just another obsession, from just another maniac. Engage your empathy. It's not easy. It's a really difficult job to gloop yourself into someone else's problem. Relationships make or break over Theory of Mind, and its capacity.

Thank you, so much, all of you. I appreciate your input.

xxx

Last edited:
But, on the other hand, you have to take into account, as I have to do, the mindset of the writer, and what they need to hear, and the effect the written word will have on their problem. It can't be dismissed as just another obsession, from just another maniac. Engage your empathy. It's not easy. It's a really difficult job to gloop yourself into someone else's problem. Relationships make or break over this issue.
Sod what they want to hear, tell them the bloody truth as you see it. That's your job.

If you feed them bullshit and pander to their needs instead of hitting them with reality, you're just adding fuel to their fire.

These people are deluded fukwits with no common sense on basic living issues. It's like coming last in the school race and being applauded, it's no ****ing help whatsoever, it just prolongs the delusion.

Love your answers! I'm now doing an Excel chart of them. Thanks!

This is really useful.

What most of you don't realise is that those of us who do this job don't get blunt and honest instant (or sometimes delayed) responses.

I find this so hard to do after my radio and telly stuff in which people answered me back.

We need those responses, to keep us on track, and stop us going up our own colons.

But, on the other hand, you have to take into account, as I have to do, the mindset of the writer, and what they need to hear, and the effect the written word will have on their problem. It can't be dismissed as just another obsession, from just another maniac. Engage your empathy. It's not easy. It's a really difficult job to gloop yourself into someone else's problem. Relationships make or break over Theory of Mind, and its capacity.

Thank you, so much, all of you. I appreciate your input.

xxx

I always assumed the questions are made up?? What sort of inefficient loser tries to solve a problem by writing to a publication?

:icon_eek:
Please tell me that you don't get paid for giving out advice like that, that's shocking

Tell me why.

Why can't a woman have several sexual partners, and admit to it, to all of them, and just enjoy her freedom to do this, as bound by the strict definitions of safe sex?

What's the problem?

I don't understand.

Tell me why.

Why can't a woman have several sexual partners, and admit to it, to all of them, and just enjoy her freedom to do this, as bound by the strict definitions of safe sex?

What's the problem?

I don't understand.

There is no problem with that at all, so long as everybody involved is happy with the situation. Her boyfriend obviously isn't, therefore they are not at all suited to each other.
She needs to end her relationship with him if she isn't mature enough to handle the emotional commitment that most people feel when they are in a sexual relationship with another human being. It isn't just about selfish physical gratification.

I always assumed the questions are made up?? What sort of inefficient loser tries to solve a problem by writing to a publication?

I dunno.

What kind of an inefficient loser puts himself up for public stoning on the Jeremy Kyle (former car salesman, then media salesman, no training in psychology, no A Levels) show?

Who knows the mad trajectory some people take?

But it happens.

There is no problem with that at all, so long as everybody involved is happy with the situation. Her boyfriend obviously isn't, therefore they are not at all suited to each other.
She needs to end her relationship with him if she isn't mature enough to handle the emotional commitment that most people feel when they are in a sexual relationship with another human being. It isn't just about selfish physical gratification.

A woman, like a man, can have several partners, and not want to settle down.

Emotional commitment doesn't come into it.

And yes, it IS about selfish physical gratification. And what's the problem in that, as long as the partners know the score?

I'm baffled.

Each week I'll challenge the guys on this board to come up with :) replies to my newspaper ag col questions, and act as my panel. If you would?

This week's ag col questions are as follows.

I won't list the complicated ones, just the simple ones, and ask for responses.

These are your 3 questions for this week. Please reply to any you can -

1. My g/f and I go commando, but I have recently started cycling to work and I'm chafing

2. My b/f wants me to be 'faithful' but I think I should bed who I want to, as long as it's safe sex and my b/f knows he's not the only bedfellow I have, as I've told him.

3. My g/f has vaginismus. What is it and what can I do about it?

The French view:

1. Put a squashed banana down the back of your cycling shorts. If your GF is chafing too send her round my chateau.

2. **** off you slut, here's my telephone number, bring some beer.

3. Take her in the arse.

I dunno.

Jeremy Kyle (former car salesman, then media salesman, no training in psychology, no A Levels) show?

Mmm, interesting, a bloke only knows what he is talking about if he has got qualifications in the given subject. :102: (Probably then only when taught by a female)

Great attitude you've got. Why did you ask our opinions in the first place?

Mmm, interesting, a bloke only knows what he is talking about if he has got qualifications in the given subject. :102: (Probably then only when taught by a female)

Great attitude you've got. Why did you ask our opinions in the first place?

I think you may have slightly mis-understood her, a bloke only knows what he is talking about if it is in agreement with Innocents opinion/view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46