A challenge to Agony Uncles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was there really any need to stoop that low in your list of requirements for the ideal shag-buddy?

Of course, how could she get a reaction from people to "analyse" if wasn't OTT.

The fact that she wants a guy under 23 BMI but who can still loose 25 pounds shows she was just pointlessly waffling so that she could wallow in the sound of her own thoughts/keyboard clicks.

don't we all

I can't wait 'til tomorrow, it's almost time for this weeks questions, I'm trembling with anticipation

Was there really any need to stoop that low in your list of requirements for the ideal shag-buddy?

I found this very distasteful too, I'm glad I'm not alone

I realise this thread is not meant to be taken too seriously but I still find it hard to think that this could be seen as amusing (or whatever it was meant to be)

Innocent - please don't try and justify it by coming back with some high-brow bollox about irony or whatever, I don't care, I find it disrespectful

I found this very distasteful too, I'm glad I'm not alone

I realise this thread is not meant to be taken too seriously but I still find it hard to think that this could be seen as amusing (or whatever it was meant to be)

Innocent - please don't try and justify it by coming back with some high-brow bollox about irony or whatever, I don't care, I find it disrespectful

well said :038::038::038:

Each week I'll challenge the guys on this board to come up with :) replies to my newspaper ag col questions, and act as my panel. If you would?

So much for weekly challenges, I'm feeling let down Barbie

Yours

Disappointed of Waterford

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48