A load of crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Question for those who went tonight...

You have never got up my nose, I didn't even know you existed until last night.

Anybody who contrives to piss me off always fails.

Well that's odd, because you replied disparagingly to one of my posts a fortnight ago. Anyway, I don't think you exist. I'll take you to be a figment of my imagination.
Keep polishing your ego. Try beeswax, but don't forget to remove the bees first.
ps was my guess right? Failed librarian? poorly educated attempting to use a vocabulary and wit beyond your station? Which is it Sir Melton? Oh, I forgot I'd rather no reply. I've imagined you.

Well that's odd, because you replied disparagingly to one of my posts a fortnight ago. Anyway, I don't think you exist. I'll take you to be a figment of my imagination.
Keep polishing your ego. Try beeswax, but don't forget to remove the bees first.
ps was my guess right? Failed librarian? poorly educated attempting to use a vocabulary and wit beyond your station? Which is it Sir Melton? Oh, I forgot I'd rather no reply. I've imagined you.
I think you've got the hots for me, you do appear to have strong obsession.

I think you've got the hots for me, you do appear to have strong obsession.

I reckon you might have a submissive in the making there Melts....

If you two could get a room for ten minutes so the rest of us can get back on topic!

What the stuff MM was talking about to do with decorating or refurbishing the Stadium?

If you two could get a room for ten minutes so the rest of us can get back on topic!

What the stuff MM was talking about to do with decorating or refurbishing the Stadium?
any offers on at the Hilton?:icon_bigg No I will leave Melts with contsy;)

Look mate i may be speaking out of term here because i havent been posting for long but would you please SHUT THE **** UP!!

Are they going to finish painting the concourse walls?!

Look mate i may be speaking out of term here because i havent been posting for long but would you please SHUT THE **** UP!!

I would agree with that, but Steven might be lurking and dish out another infraction as its not allowed to agree with a fellow poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669